IGNORED

Whereabouts Is The Atmosphere At Ashton Gate?

CIDER NOT CIDRE

Next season I'm going to get a season ticket and want to change location because before I've always been in the Williams and Dolman. Where there isn't much singing except for some small groups on occasions. So can anyone suggest somewhere in the ground that sings other than the EE because my Dad doesn't want to go in the EE because he's from Scotland so isn't a City fan!

Next season I'm going to get a season ticket and want to change location because before I've always been in the Williams and Dolman. Where there isn't much singing except for some small groups on occasions. So can anyone suggest somewhere in the ground that sings other than the EE because my Dad doesn't want to go in the EE because he's from Scotland so isn't a City fan!

To be honest mate you wont get anywhere for atmosphere like the ee. I think there are some lads in atyeo block h who are trying to get something started though

To be honest mate you wont get anywhere for atmosphere like the ee. I think there are some lads in atyeo block h who are trying to get something started though

Cheers mate, yeh that's my main thoughts, up in the top corner nearest the Dolman stand. I've heard there can be singing there...

Come and join us in h block of the Atyeo. Great view and a good group of lads trying to make plenty of noise.

Check out either @forzarevolution or search forza revolution to see what we are all about. If your looking for chaps to have a drink with then come and join us pre and post match.

Yeh, I think I might! Would be great if we could get some atmosphere going in the Atyeo. Cheers mate, think you may have made my decision for me

Get in the EE the atmosphere is brilliant. I sat in the Dolman for over 25 years and fancied a change , the EE rocks :D

I'm 17 for next season so I've got the problem of being with my Dad a lot of the time. Don't get me wrong, I love being with my Dad, great Father and son time and all, but he isn't a City fan so isn't in to being with the 'hardcore' fans

I'm 17 for next season so I've got the problem of being with my Dad a lot of the time. Don't get me wrong, I love being with my Dad, great Father and son time and all, but he isn't a City fan so isn't in to being with the 'hardcore' fans

Do it mate, plenty of lads and dads in the Atyeo. One in particular who loves giving the away keeper stick.

It won't let you down. We're making a big effort this year!

1. EE, 2. F Block, WIlliams, 3. Ateyo H Block

Archived