IGNORED

Jordan Wynter

Fiale

As a first signing, I must say, I couldn't be more pleased.

In my opinion this is EXACTLY the sort of signing we need - young, hungry players who are desperate to impress, rather than overpaid primadonnas with twice as much ego as ability.

Let's hope this is a sign of things to come for the direction of the club when it comes to recruitment. Hopefully we can make the Flint deal happen and that's two signings that will really make me look forward to the start of the season. As long as we have a keeper by then too!

Fair play to Wynter, took a lot of bottle to make that decision at such a young age, clearly playing games is the most important thing to him. Many young players who are at big clubs would probably have opted to stay at the higher level. Let's hope his decision pays off for both him and us.

It's great he has signed, but he says he wants first team football. Fair enough he wasn't going to get it at Arsenal but I'm surprised they couldn't persuade him to stay and go out on loan. I'm just thinking of how well Spurs has handled the career of Caulker, loaning him out long term and progressing his way up the divisions. Did Arsenal not want to do this, did they realise he might not make the grade anyway? Their loss our gain hopefully.

Interesting that he came on trial to us first and has been fully looked at first.

Also unmentioned I think but is he actually free? Considering Arsenal offered him a contract they are entitled to ask for a fee.

I'm hoping/praying that he's like Marvin in his first season for us, Gets around the centre of the park well and puts in some crunching tackles, But is helpful going forward as well

----Wynter----

Kelly-----Reid

That'll be my midfield next season

A replica of Marv in his prime would be fantastic, with the added technical and passing ability built up through his time at Arsenal. We'll see soon enough.

Looks like a tidy midfield that and with Moloney, Cunningham, Bryan and Flint (hopefully) to add in and around that, we're starting to look like a really youthful yet competitive side!

Excited for next season!

..................new keeper........................

Moloney....flint........Fontaine......Cunningham

.......................wynter...............................

Burns........Kelly..........Reid.............Bryan

.....................baldock................................

Subs:

Ajala

Krans

Taylor

Wilson

Carey

Kilkenny

Elliot

Welcome to City Jordan. Think you get the right Club. Cityis going in the right direction and I hope you can help City in leauge one. A knew thinking in City and you will be a part of it. Many youngsters in the team, we are building for the future. We will bounce back. The spirit is back. and the only way is upwards. Maybe not this seaon, hope offcause we will get promoted.But im realising that it can take time to get promotion. With good organisation and the young players improve we can make it. Now that the board have a plane to get OUR TEAM TO PLAY IN CC.ROM WASNT BUILDT IN ONE DAY.If we will not get promoted we will next season Young and hungry players will be needed, SOD knows to have a good team, he drives the bus and know what players we will get. Once again, max 2 seasons in this leauge and then the road will be easy to follow. Look at Norwich and Southamton, if they can City can

Archived