IGNORED

So Whats Colin Sexstone Upto Nowadays You Ask !

Fiale

http://www.nsbl.co.uk/colin-sexstone-chairman-bristol-city-fc/8996/

After spending 25 years as a business administrator, Colin Sexstone retired from the RAF as Group Captain and became Chief Executive of Gloucestershire County Cricket Club.

He helped develop the county ground to International Standards before joining Bristol City Football Club as their Chief Executive.

Here he helped lead the Club’s new £92M regional stadium development at Ashton Vale. All views expressed are those of the interviewee

Can you tell readers about what you’re currently doing?

“I run a consultancy called Sexstone Consulting. I am also Director of Gloucestershire Cricket Club; Director at Plymouth Argyle and a Director of the Football League Trust.

“I am also Chairman of Cook & Co Solicitors; as well as having involvement with a construction company, a project management company and an executive recruitment company.

“Really, I’m a networker who brings contacts together for their mutual benefit and to help them do business.

“I also keep busy helping my son with his sports hospitality business (Pure Sport).”

I always thought it was a strange appointment at the time. Gloucester CCC had won a lot, their record was remarkable in one day cricket and if I remember correctly they had made a loss. I may be wrong , and I have been drinking but just a thought.

Archived