IGNORED

Who Would You Prefer, Watford V Palace Predictions? And Why?

red66

:laugh: You said it..... Fair play to Holloway...he gets the job done and two managers we rejected have delivered the goods this season. Johnson for Yeovil and Millen at Palace.

Holloway certainly knows how to rally his troops and gets the very best out of mediocrity....

Envy is a terrible thing.

There's a lot of truth in that. A passionate Bristolian who also happens to be a cracking manager. It's just a shame he's from the Dark Side cos someone like him is exactly what we need

There's a lot of truth in that. A passionate Bristolian who also happens to be a cracking manager. It's just a shame he's from the Dark Side cos someone like him is exactly what we need

Dougie freedman deserves the credit for palace. Ollie so very nearly screwed it all up. Fair does he got them through the lottery. But his bad management is just as prevalent as his good.

:laugh: You said it..... Fair play to Holloway...he gets the job done and two managers we rejected have delivered the goods this season. Johnson for Yeovil and Millen at Palace.

Holloway certainly knows how to rally his troops and gets the very best out of mediocrity....

Envy is a terrible thing.

Palace got you a result that allowed you and others to come on here and gloat to your fellow City fans who don't have a high opinion of 'Olly'. Congratulations to all the Holloway fans, enjoy your evening.

As for envy? nah, I just think he's a nob. His only saving grace is that as King Gashead (although he clearly wouldn't touch the club with a sh*tty stick), his twitchy rambling interviews make Rovers fans look like utter morons.

thought it was a few seasons into the championship era

might be wrong

was it brum

Just looked it up....thought we may have had a chance of getting him because of his age and had a feeling he was available . I was wrong! Was with West Brom and scored 24 that season. Still, what a player - goes to show you have either got it or you haven't when it comes to scoring goals. In some ways reminds me of a player we had on our books..

Palace got you a result that allowed you and others to come on here and gloat to your fellow City fans who don't have a high opinion of 'Olly'. Congratulations to all the Holloway fans, enjoy your evening.

As for envy? nah, I just think he's a nob. His only saving grace is that as King Gashead (although he clearly wouldn't touch the club with a sh*tty stick), his twitchy rambling interviews make Rovers fans look like utter morons.

He ain't city he's a ****** Swindon fan

Archived