IGNORED

Wales And Scotland

whooosh

Awwwwwww, just proving ya can't take it  :Cheeky22:

No, it was my preference for both Wales and Scotland to go through tonight.

While I'm dissappointed niether team made it through, I'm not going to sulk all year about it.

The fact is I went out of my way to respond to an immature and utterly pointless posting. I'll try my hardest not to bother in future.

And with regards to preferences, I hope my tickets for the Championships include a game to see the magnificent Dutch.

Glad Turkey are out at least, much higher chance of coming back from portugal alive.

No, it was my preference for both Wales and Scotland to go through tonight.

While I'm dissappointed niether team made it through, I'm not going to sulk all year about it.

The fact is I went out of my way to respond to an immature and utterly pointless posting. I'll try my hardest not to bother in future.

And with regards to preferences, I hope my tickets for the Championships include a game to see the magnificent Dutch.

Glad Turkey are out at least, much higher chance of coming back from portugal alive.

Please allow me to pick up your handbag then and return it to you, like the gent I am.

Thank you for responding to an immature posting though, remind me to respond to your next one. :clap:

Silly ain't it?

Guest Swiss Baloney

Tuff on the Welsh and Scotts but no less than they deserve as they will all be in the pubs on saturday chearing on the auzzies. So from me a BIG HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you English hating lot :clap:

Guest Swiss Baloney

Yeh would have like to see them through but I dont care that they arnt because they hate us :clap:

I don't hate the Welsh or the Scotts but they hate me because I'm English and about 600 years before I was born we were kinda mean to them ??

Why hate me I'm 27 not 627 ..... Please Welsh and Scottish people let bygones be bygones ehh and stop your English H8'in, I ant done noffin to you :clap: except for lacking any pitty :Cheeky22: :Cheeky22:

Archived