IGNORED

Met Monkeh In Tesco Thornbury Earlier...

Had a nice chat, He was saying about the deadwood we need to get rid of and quick, He came across as a nice guy. :) Hi Monkeh

If he seemed to be nice sign that’s really quite worrying. It’s usually a sign of secretly being evil.

e.g.

http://thisorthat.com/blog/six-good-guys-who-were-actually-kind-of-evil

Well it was kind of obvious to be honest, Very hairy man and had 15 packs of bananas, Had to be him, He was wearing the Bristol City shorts from the play off season I know because of the poplar insulation or whatever it was on the back, But strangely wasn't wearing any other sports clothing

Anyway we had a good chat about City before heading our separate ways :)

I have visions of Monkeh going out and about wearing an "I'm Monkeh" tee shirt.

I'm wondering whether, after recent forum threads and references to Spartacus, lots of City fans now start wearing "I'm Monkeh" tee shirts?

P.S. Had a second thought. At the next home game the PA announcer asks " will the real Monkeh stand up?" and all of the Dolman rises as one.

Sorry if i sound ignorant, but who is this bloke Wonkeh ?

I think Millen was thinking of signing him as our CB solution but before he could secure the deal from Puxton Leaders he got sacked.

I believe it was an undisclosed fee of around 1/2 a crown with performance related pay if the tea came up to scratch.

Archived