IGNORED

England V Brazil Is Off. ( Update: It's Back On)

BS3_RED

who cares?

I care!

Flying to Rio tomorrow afternoon, have a feeling they'll find a way of getting the game on (perhaps in another Brazilian city - can just envisage the 800 travelling England fans all having to make a mad dash to Sao Paulo or Belo Horizonte on Saturday).

Too late to cancel travel plans now anyway, what will be will be!

I care!

Flying to Rio tomorrow afternoon, have a feeling they'll find a way of getting the game on (perhaps in another Brazilian city - can just envisage the 800 travelling England fans all having to make a mad dash to Sao Paulo or Belo Horizonte on Saturday).

Too late to cancel travel plans now anyway, what will be will be!

Sorry geez, that's a total pisser, hope it all pans out ok for you,... ime an ugly mother, never look in the mirror !

Are they Botswana in disguise?

Unfortunately construction projects in Brasil are notoriously late, poorly built and rampant with back handers from start to finish.

I guess most know about the lateness of deliverance of these stadia for next years Wold Cup.

I remember one brand new road I was on from Bento Gonsalves to Curitiba in the south just stopped about 3 miles outside Curitiba. The reason?.. apparently the contractor decided he had had enough paying bribes to the local junta and simply walked off the job. We had to traverse a mud slick a fairly deep ford and two steep hills all on unpaved surfaces to rejoin the old road. I hear that this is quite common.

Archived