IGNORED

Former Youth Players At City Academy + Bobby Reid

TBW

I was at the City Academy earlier (about 20:30) and saw Jennison Myrie-Williams in football kit including a Dundee United shirt with Myrie-Williams #7 on the back and then following shortly behind Tristan Plummer in full Bristol City Adidas training wear with #4 on the front of the shirt and shorts.

I'm guessing JM-W is just back in Bristol for the summer but imagine Port Vale fans would be a bit annoyed to find him in a previous clubs shirt. Anyone know what Tristan Plummer is up to now? Is he employed by the club or City Academy in some form?

Also saw Bobby Reid down there surrounded by people of all shapes and sizes (16-22y/o) in the middle court, all in random football kits, guessing they'd just finished playing. Not sure why money was exchanging hands between them though... Any ideas on that one?

Jeno lives in bristol as does his family, not sure what Tristan Plummer does nowadays, but seems to always be on holiday/out watching different football games, surprising really considering he's not had many clubs. I know he was at Hereford this season but had his contract terminated after about 2 weeks

You think at the age of 23, plummer would of made it by now, Looking on wiki hes only made a handful of professional starts in his career.

Another case of, wasted talent or was never quite good enough? A shame really, as always looked like he had something.

I was just confused to see him in the current club training wear when he left a good few years ago now.

You think at the age of 23, plummer would of made it by now, Looking on wiki hes only made a handful of professional starts in his career.

Another case of, wasted talent or was never quite good enough? A shame really, as always looked like he had something.

he's got this but is that it?

The Joe In that video is Joe McClennan, a friend of mine from school, fantastic on the ball but never had the physical metabolism to be a pro. After being released by us went for trials at Brighton and only didnt get offered a deal as Poyet had just taken over. Plummer is a Bristol City fan as far as im aware might explain the he was wearing.

Archived