IGNORED

Entertaining Football

Robin101

need to balance entertainment with results, (which is Arsenals problem)

I'd happily finish in the top 4 of every league we play in for the next 16 years whilst playing an attractive brand of football . . . .

Don't get results, do me a favour. They finish so high every year by what, losing?

As mentioned earlier, it's all good playing the right way and the passing game but wee need that end product or the link that can provide it. Kilkenny, Pearson, Elliot for sure don't provide it so where is it going to come from? Just hope we find a gem of an attacking midfielder who can create.

Also with regards to the three players mentioned above, I'm worried that as we have them in the squad, they will hinder the opportunities our youngsters get in the team. I really want to see the back of those three

As mentioned earlier, it's all good playing the right way and the passing game but wee need that end product or the link that can provide it. Kilkenny, Pearson, Elliot for sure don't provide it so where is it going to come from? Just hope we find a gem of an attacking midfielder who can create.

Also with regards to the three players mentioned above, I'm worried that as we have them in the squad, they will hinder the opportunities our youngsters get in the team. I really want to see the back of those three

Elliott can stay as backup as long as he's on reduced wages but the other 2, You might as well turn up with 9 if there on the pitch together!

I'd happily finish in the top 4 of every league we play in for the next 16 years whilst playing an attractive brand of football . . . .

Don't get results, do me a favour. They finish so high every year by what, losing?

What have they won?

What have they won?

What have the majority of clubs in the Football league won in the same period? Only a handful are lucky enough to parade silverware about over the last 5-10 years. Being there or there abouts and winning more games than you lose whilst paying attractive football. Sounds like a good crack to me.

Kilkenny, that player who sends my heart rate up to about 15 beats per second every time he comes within 1 meter of the ball?

Hes just what we need in a tough, physical league, erm NOT!! Powder puff-pointing poof!! He doesnt even frighten a blade of grass, let alone the opposition players hes running alongside rather than f00king tackling the f00ker!!

Archived