IGNORED

Adomah Or Murray?

timothy bird

I had a dream about city the other night ( the tablets arnt working ) in the dream I was picking the team their was one position left-right wing +I had to pick between two players adomah or murray? My decision was made with some regret but was ultimately a easy one.! Would other people have found the decision as easy as I did +would they have made the same selection?

Easy decision. Scotty at his peak was far more consistent, had a better end product and a better goal ratio. Albert is still developing and we probably haven't seen him at his peak - at the moment he has a lot of unfulled potential.

If we're talking fantasy, can I have Scott Murray at his peak but with Albert's speed? That would be some player. Scotty was never that quick, but in all other departments has Albert beat, IMHO. Remember bumping into a Port Vale fan at a party who raved about Scotty, said he totally destroyed them one time up there...

Scott was a very good player for us at third tier level, Albert has been our best player in the second tier for two seasons despite playing in a struggling City team. I feel Albert will end up playing in the Premiership and is a better player than Murray.

Scott was a very good player for us at third tier level, Albert has been our best player in the second tier for two seasons despite playing in a struggling City team. I feel Albert will end up playing in the Premier League and is a better player than Murray.

Agreed, Murray was unplayable for that season in the third tier, Albert has been our leading light in a poor team in a higher level.

Albert with Scotty's anticipation would be some player.

A Tinnion pass in behind the full back for Murray was a joy to watch. Murray of course would already be on the move.

Love Albert but Scott gets my vote.

What about a left footed Pearson pass that goes perfectly into the stride of an on rushing Adomah who rockets the ball into the roof of the net

Murray is a club legend, it's a bit of an unfair comparison. If I had to choose between the two I'd probably have Murray but I think him and Adomah are the best two wingers I've watched since I started coming down the gate, as well as Rougier (personal fave)

Good question. I love Albert and rate him highly, but for me Murray every time. I guess it's tough to compare them as strangely enough I think Albert could go on to play in the prem. As Murray is quite possibly my favourite ever City player though, I would go with him.

Archived