IGNORED

Gas Tickets For Their Kids

Langford Red

Yes

Still can't see that

just says child Fam Enclosure £110

Nothing saying 3 free kids?

Poor advertising

It's in the blurb at the bottom here ...

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/index.aspx

I think you need the desktop site to read it properly

As part of our commitment to the fans of the future, Under 11s will still be able to claim a free season ticket when purchased alongside one full paying adult.*

This season a full paying adult can bring up to three children with them for free

And we will be continuing with our successful price bracket for 16-21 year olds not in full time education - this is a unique opportunity, as these prices are not available on a match by match basis.

Wonder if they'll sell 5k season tickets this season, being the Barca of League 2 they obviously will.

We've have not sold 5k season tickets for many years, it's usually 3k.

We can live with that and it's very rare to hear a Gashead think we are better than we are. We are just an average 4th division team, how do you rate yourselves as a 3rd division team?

We've have not sold 5k season tickets for many years, it's usually 3k.

We can live with that and it's very rare to hear a Gashead think we are better than we are. We are just an average 4th division team, how do you rate yourselves as a 3rd division team?

Pretty average really, with generally an above average season ticket sales and above average crowd for that division, with potential to improve if results are good, IMO.

Pretty average really, with generally an above average season ticket sales and above average crowd for that division, with potential to improve if results are good, IMO.

Got to agree, Personaly i have never had a season ticket due to work commitments and wild fridays, my son does invest

but last year he saw the storm coming and declined, picking the games he figured would be worth watching,

This was a good move on his part, ended up spending most of last seasons second halves in Bar BS3....joining me who couldnt be arsed to make the kick off....if we sell 8-9 k i will be impressed

Or even 3 free kids tickets with each Adult ST in the Family Enclosure. Come on, proper research please!

Edit: oh and under 11s pay an up front £11 then free entry for rest of season

It's aimed at the BrotherUncle market I think.

Archived