IGNORED

Help Cardiff City, Help Football

bluebirdbaker

Is there a clause to sign?

Namely that Vincent Tan (whose investment was dependent on your kit change) withdraws his money, we go back 12 months, you dont get promoted, you finally get docked the points that you should have been for about 10 years in a row and you join us in league one?

under those fair circumstances I will sign. As things stand - bugger off.

Haha, this would never happen to BCFC. Tan gave you the choice and your club chose to drop your pants and take one over and over again. I don't envy your Premier League position - I'm 100% genuine about that, I pity CCFC. Your club has changed beyond recognition and conveniently now you're in the PL you want change.

This should have happened a long, long time ago, even if a miracle happens and you change back to blue, you have already shown your hand, shown your lack of class and shown you're available for a price.

Having visited Ninian Park once or twice its miraculous how your club has changed. I despised CCFC but I respected you as a proper football club. Now I find your club a complete embarrassment and everything thats wrong about modern football.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bluebirds-unite-conserving-ccfcs-identity.html

As you are probably aware, Cardiff City were rebranded. Totally rebranded.

Although we probably matter little to you, this sparks a new chapter in football that can affect every club. Even yours.

Please can you help out our cause and sign a petition. We are looking to fight back against the red and get our blue kit, and bluebird mascot back.

It takes in total about 30 seconds to sign it. PLEASE for the sake of football, don't just sit back and see what happens, take action and help the cause out.

It could happen to your club!!

done , get your club back

People saying they sold their soul etc... not all did, and the type of pitch invasions etc you advocate would just get you a life long ban, so if things did change you would never get to see the club you love. When your in a minority, and those opposing the changes are, as seen from all those brandishing their free red scarves.... what can you really do - people joking about bending over and taking it.... well, sadly it's either that or just stop supporting your club.

People saying they sold their soul etc... not all did, and the type of pitch invasions etc you advocate would just get you a life long ban, so if things did change you would never get to see the club you love. When your in a minority, and those opposing the changes are, as seen from all those brandishing their free red scarves.... what can you really do - people joking about bending over and taking it.... well, sadly it's either that or just stop supporting your club.

How is it stop supporting their club? The other so called option was to go bust, they could of reformed like Chester, Halifax, Newport, and how many other lower league clubs have gone bust.

I suppose just sitting there, letting it all happen then crying a year later is a better idea?

You say about lifetime bans, surely if you cared that much It wouldn't matter? It's better to "fight" (I didn't mean physical fight), then to do nothing.

Where were all the protests? The walk outs? The non buying of any red coloured items from the shop? The refusal to take a free scarf? The sit downs in the car park afterwards? The banners? The flags?

They danced with the devil and got their ass tickled.

If the OP is so fed up about it, maybe he should nip down the road to watch Newport County? Surely by attending games at Legoland, he is justifying Tans actions?

I would imagine the lure of the big money league will make sure regular visits to Legoland occur.

I have signed it because I would hate to see it happen again but think this is all waaay too late and a case of 'we'll complain now that we've got there' TBH.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bluebirds-unite-conserving-ccfcs-identity.html

Although we probably matter little to you, this sparks a new chapter in football that can affect every club. Even yours.

Please can you help out our cause and sign a petition. We are looking to fight back against the red and get our blue kit, and bluebird mascot back.

It takes in total about 30 seconds to sign it. PLEASE for the sake of football, don't just sit back and see what happens, take action and help the cause out.

er No it couldn't.

Your going to do a Birmingham City or Portsmouth.

Our owner has been here for a while, made his considerable fortune in Bristol, he is investing in Bristol sport and is a massive Bristol City fan.

Yours is not.

"Tan today gone tomorrow!"

How is it stop supporting their club? The other so called option was to go bust, they could of reformed like Chester, Halifax, Newport, and how many other lower league clubs have gone bust.

I suppose just sitting there, letting it all happen then crying a year later is a better idea?

You say about lifetime bans, surely if you cared that much It wouldn't matter? It's better to "fight" (I didn't mean physical fight), then to do nothing.

Where were all the protests? The walk outs? The non buying of any red coloured items from the shop? The refusal to take a free scarf? The sit downs in the car park afterwards? The banners? The flags?

They danced with the devil and got their ass tickled.

Maybe you should read my post again -

People saying they sold their soul etc... not all did,........... When your in a minority, and those opposing the changes are, as seen from all those brandishing their free red scarves.... what can you really do

The answer is nothing.... The people complaining are the minority - you can get yourself banned, stop supporting, go cry in the corner and moan about how unfair life is, get removed from the pitch/car park for protesting on private property - or just accept your club against your wishes has had a makeover/rebranding - here's the thing - the club won't care about you if you stop going, the fans still going enjoying premiership football won't care about you - all you have done is lost your club/football side (that for a lot of people is a huge part of their lifes) because you have thrown a strop over things outside your influence.... I really hope it never happens to us - but if the choice is we play in black and orange or pink and green or giving up on my local club... i'd have to bite the bullet.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bluebirds-unite-conserving-ccfcs-identity.htmlAs you are probably aware, Cardiff City were rebranded. Totally rebranded.Although we probably matter little to you, this sparks a new chapter in football that can affect every club. Even yours.Please can you help out our cause and sign a petition. We are looking to fight back against the red and get our blue kit, and bluebird mascot back.It takes in total about 30 seconds to sign it. PLEASE for the sake of football, don't just sit back and see what happens, take action and help the cause out.It could happen to your club!! go shag your granny again,no sympathy for you on here sell out boy.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bluebirds-unite-conserving-ccfcs-identity.htmlAs you are probably aware, Cardiff City were rebranded. Totally rebranded.Although we probably matter little to you, this sparks a new chapter in football that can affect every club. Even yours.Please can you help out our cause and sign a petition. We are looking to fight back against the red and get our blue kit, and bluebird mascot back.It takes in total about 30 seconds to sign it. PLEASE for the sake of football, don't just sit back and see what happens, take action and help the cause out.It could happen to your club!!

Your new red kit looks quite good.

You should stop stamping your little trotters and buy one.

Vincent will be happy.

Why don't you and other Cardiff fans get a back bone and organize a massive protest against your owners?

1 Make Your voices heard.

2 Don't buy any red shirts.

3 If that does nothing then simple don't turn up to the games and attend the new Cardiff football team.

Archived