IGNORED

Atyeo - The Legend

Forza Revolution

In memory of John Atyeo h block of the Atyeo are getting a flag made. It will be flown from a pole at the front of h block at home games next season . Please contact @forzarevolution or search forza revolution on facebook if you want to chip in. The legend will never be forgotten but we felt it is only right to have the great man flown from the stands in his name . I will look to upload a pic of the design later. Thanks all June 8th i believe will be the anniversary of big johns passing.

Great work mate!

I applaud your efforts in trying to generate an atmosphere up there in block H and this flag is a great initiative.

It's been stated on here many times but the word 'legend' is thrown around way too easily, i've even read on here that 'David Noble' is a City legend.....

It's a debate that will doubtless rage on but for me John Atyeo deserves the legend tag.....

Here's the design...

image_zpsc38bc638.jpg

Excellent work mate I really like it!

Just a thought, you could transfer your designs, and your parkenders flag design onto your balloons. I have always wanted to see an Atyeo flag done at the gate.

How much did it cost you to have it done and what flag company did you use?

Good luck to you in H block. I will enjoy seeing your flag from the east end.

I did these about a week ago, you could make good stickers or your own badge for the Atyeo group.

269276_10151350727357508_1724593287_n_zp

Archived