IGNORED

Adidas Templates 2013

Aipearcey

It's number 2 then going by the little preview on the OS.

It would only be the second one, the other two have white collars on the back and the teaser picture has a red collar at the back.

they all look fine,

lets be honest it wasnt that long ago we had TFG's incredibly cheaply made kits (That gold one...) and even puma weren't great.

As for away kit, I would love to see something different from black or white, but you cant really look past those as the obvious choices.

I imagine it will be black, as we're keeping Adidas and Blackthorn we'll be able to keep the white kit from this season on as a third kit for next season.

Don't forget that the lower league clubs have the option to buy 2012/13 templates for the 2013/14 season, these are at a reduced cost to 2013/14 templates.

That being said, given the sneak preview we had last week everything so far is pointing towards it being number 2

If it has to be one of those then the 3rd one is THE only choice.

They are all light years ahead of the shambolic kit we had last season.

£19.99 + and an ebay sew on City badge @ 50p it is then. :)

Makes you wonder though; a company as large as Adidas foisting a 'template' kit on their club contracts. Really a very poor show by them especially as the price is hiked probably by £30. Its about time clubs and suppliers charged a fair price.

I really hope it's not the second one with the armbands. Totally naff.

It is a clever design. A narrative is hidden in that armband. Not only does it signify a diving child's armband, it also represents the arm and leg players and their agents take out of the game, and how many don't give a shit about tradition.

dont mind 2nd or 3 rd one much better than the one we had nooooo black and white shorts of course we well we are red and whit wasn't enough white in the kit last year - be interesting away strip will we have a 3rd kit playing sheff utd and brentford ???

I think it depicts life, a flower and a mother holding her child for the first time. The white on the arms takes me on a journey back to my chldhood, my first christmas. Nike have produced a wondrous design, i hope they hand picked 3rd world children to make these for mankind. I want one, I'm prepared to pay a fortune too.

I think it depicts life, a flower and a mother holding her child for the first time. The white on the arms takes me on a journey back to my chldhood, my first christmas. Nike have produced a wondrous design, i hope they hand picked 3rd world children to make these for mankind. I want one, I'm prepared to pay a fortune too.

wo man what you just said is pretty cool , are you a child from the flower power age. Peace and love man.

Obviously going by the teasers given by the club last week then everything points to the second image. However, the images given are all with long sleeves; cut the sleeves off image 2 at the elbow and you have a much better shirt

Archived