IGNORED

Mourinho Returns

BCAGFC

Cue a flurry of comments by certain posters along the lines of 'he's such a talent', 'x, y and z from Madrid will surely follow' and various comments about young talented players with funny names.

love him, I doubt many will follow him from madrid he wasn't well like in the end (according to the spanish press)

He's certainly entertaining. Some of his soundbites over the years have been pure quality.

The Prem will be a more interesting place for his return IMHO.

Couldn't give a monkeys if he's succesful or not but he is definitely a character.

He won Real Madrid's first trophy in 3 years and also won the league title, knocking Barca (at the time one of the greatest teams in history) off of their perch.

No matter how arrogant/cocky he may come across as, the guy is a top, top manager. I actually like him, I think he's great entertainment and I think it's more swagger and jokeyness than arrogance that he gives out. Regardless, I'd rather have him in the league (or the likes of Colin or Hollowhead) whether I like him or not than another Arsene Wenger.

The job he did at Porto was nothing short of incredible, and the job he did at Inter was pretty damn impressive too. The achievements at Real and Chelsea could be argued as par for the course due to the money involved and/or the talent at his disposal but even so, I think he's yet to "fail" at a club, and to win league titles in so many countries is absolutely impressive. He's on course to eclipse Fergie's trophy record by some margin if I remember correctly.

Archived