IGNORED

Game Of Thrones

Cunnyfunt

OMG, this show is worse than the Walking dead for not knowing what is coming. No actor is safe.

I am well pissed off that i will have to wait for the final ep as im off on holiday this week for two weeks.

OMG, this show is worse than the Walking dead for not knowing what is coming. No actor is safe.

I am well pissed off that i will have to wait for the final ep as im off on holiday this week for two weeks.

Read the books it all happens in there,

There is far worse to come yet this series is only half of book 3

Am I right in thinking the author/writer is getting on a bit and it's rather like a race against time before he finishes the whole set or have all of the books been completed? and its the writer of the tv programme that is quite elderly?

Having read all the books, it wouldn't surprise me if the series ended up having to be more than 7 books, there's a lot left unfinished.

I'd also recommend the books to anyone if they have the spare time (and a lot of it). Took up a lot of my summer last year after the exams had finished! Admittedly the current season (and S4) of the TV show is based around the best of the books.

Oh, and for those of you cursing the man behind the Red Wedding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbwroS0YP54

Archived