IGNORED

Premier League Released List

TBW

You beat me to it...

Plenty of goalkeepers on that list too... Mucha from Everton, Carlo Nash, Lee Camp, Steve Harper, Mark Schwarzer.

Most of them are too old, but Mucha is an international and when he played in the World Cup he was great.. Having said that he had a couple of shockers for Everton..

You beat me to it...

Plenty of goalkeepers on that list too... Mucha from Everton, Carlo Nash, Lee Camp, Steve Harper, Mark Schwarzer.

Most of them are too old, but Mucha is an international and when he played in the World Cup he was great.. Having said that he had a couple of shockers for Everton..

Mucha would never join us. Neither would Schwarzer, or Camp I doubt. Harper and Nash would be possible however they are both poor.

Swansea City releasing just the one player, who is 34. That club is run immaculately.

For me, Swansea are the club we should be busting a gut to emulate. Their rise from League One has been down to attractive, passing football which both draws fans in and attracts players, as well as being run fantastically well from a business perspective.

For me, Swansea are the club we should be busting a gut to emulate. Their rise from League One has been down to attractive, passing football which both draws fans in and attracts players, as well as being run fantastically well from a business perspective.

yeah, what we should be looking to do.

Can not see us getting any ex-Premier League players as they will not accept our new wage structure,in fact some of our own players may not accept the lower wages

The harsh reality is though that they might not get any offers apart from much lower wage ones, might be hobsons choice.

The lure of first team football might be our best bargaining chip.

The harsh reality is though that they might not get any offers apart from much lower wage ones, might be hobsons choice.

The lure of first team football might be our best bargaining chip.

Much rather have a player that sees us as first choice and is 100% committed to the cause.

Archived