IGNORED

Lukáš Hrádecky

Fuber

Are you expecting someone on this forum to have seen him play?

There's a couple videos I believe on youtube, only know of him as I'm working in Denmark for a couple months, couple of workmates took me to watch a game at their ground, the blue water arena vs OB. Played very well, reminded me of a taller, younger basso, just physically stronger and not quite as agile.

What a pointless thread. Are we even linked with this bloke who nobody apart from some random in Denmark has ever heard of?!

When you put it like that....

On the other hand it would be nice if our new and 'improved' scouting system would look at bringing in one or two players in from abroad; the main issue being such as with the U21, that english players, while grafters and workers, are not the most especially technically gifted players. Such as Bjorn Sigurdsson (Wolves) or Krohn-Dehli (Celta Vigo) - although I use those two retrospectively as Ive seen both of them when Ive been based here in Ribe when seeing Esbjerg, their certainly better than most of our shower of carp from last season, and if the better ones such as Nicklas Helenius are being linked with the Prem, surely there must a be a few for league one....

My point being, Im just hoping that our club hasn't been scared away from getting players in from abroad after the whole Moteb and Styvar fiascos which were conducted with a general lack of knowledge (with us bringing in Styvar after he scored one goal for Zilina vs Aston Villa.)

When you put it like that....

On the other hand it would be nice if our new and 'improved' scouting system would look at bringing in one or two players in from abroad; the main issue being such as with the U21, that english players, while grafters and workers, are not the most especially technically gifted players. Such as Bjorn Sigurdsson (Wolves) or Krohn-Dehli (Celta Vigo) - although I use those two retrospectively as Ive seen both of them when Ive been based here in Ribe when seeing Esbjerg, their certainly better than most of our shower of carp from last season, and if the better ones such as Nicklas Helenius are being linked with the Prem, surely there must a be a few for league one....

My point being, Im just hoping that our club hasn't been scared away from getting players in from abroad after the whole Moteb and Styvar fiascos which were conducted with a general lack of knowledge (with us bringing in Styvar after he scored one goal for Zilina vs Aston Villa.)

Fair point.

Archived