IGNORED

Capital One Cup.

Carey 6

You wouldnt stop supporting your team if they played in Blue.. Only the name change would stop one from supporting the team.

I would stop if we was brought out by some Malaysian business man who dose't care about the supporters (customers).So

there is no way you are going to change your name?

That died a death

I believe they are still going on twitter it could become stronger if more real football fans had a back bone.

How do this man (your owner) get the go ahead to re brand the club from your last owners? SL would never allow this to happen to us IMO.

I believe they are still going on twitter it could become stronger if more real football fans had a back bone.

How do this man (your owner) get the go ahead to re brand the club from your last owners? SL would never allow this to happen to us IMO.

You say that but any owner will do whatever it takes to get to the premier league, which sadly I dont agree on.

Dagenham & Redbridge ,AFC Wimbledon or Newport County away for me, only 3 grounds I won't have been to at the end of next season.

As for the :gasmask: , do people really want the scum bragging about beating us?......let them get knocked out by Gillingham

Same grounds for me!

And my thoughts exactly!

I could have written this :clapping:

Archived