IGNORED

David Camoron - 3Rd Scottish Pm In A Row......

Mr Mosquito

Argh yes tis true that his father was born in Aberdeenshire. Those Scots do like their politics.

To suggest David Cameron is Scottish though is a little wide of the wide as he was born in England and his Mother is English and she is related to Alfred the Great and Henry II. I believe that would more than make up for any doubts you have that Cam would favour the Scots in any breakaway Republic.

I would also suggest he feels English; quite important in the scheme of things and lets face it, we are all of mixed stock if one goes back in time to seek our ancestors.

Argh yes tis true that his father was born in Aberdeenshire. Those Scots do like their politics.

To suggest David Cameron is Scottish though is a little wide of the wide as he was born in England and his Mother is English and she is related to Alfred the Great and Henry II. I believe that would more than make up for any doubts you have that Cam would favour the Scots in any breakaway Republic.

I would also suggest he feels English; quite important in the scheme of things and lets face it, we are all of mixed stock if one goes back in time to seek our ancestors.

As far as I'm aware, Mr Camoron is a descendent of one of King William IV's illegitimate daughters, Elizabeth FitzClarence. Does this make Mr Camoron 'The King of the Tories'? No English King has ever betrayed England to any European Union project as David Camoron and his Tory subjects seek to do. Camoron is thus more Scottish than English like his genetic countrymen EU lovers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

David Camoron is England's 3rd Scottish prime minister in a row (Camoron's father was a Scottish Toff) and everyone is wondering why England is in such a mess. :shifty:

Obviously he's English - born and brought up.

Mind you, Clan Cameron were always against Cromwell, genocidal war criminal of that ilk.

Quite right too!

Obviously he's English - born and brought up.

Mind you, Clan Cameron were always against Cromwell, genocidal war criminal of that ilk.

Quite right too!

Clan Camoron got turned over by Oliver Cromwell and Co at the Battle of Dunbar in 1650.

According to The King of the Tories himself:

"My father's side of the family by being Camerons are predominantly Scottish. On my mother's side of the family, her mother was a Llewellyn, so Welsh. I'm a real mixture of Scottish Welsh and English. Her grandmother's side were Scottish Empire builders - conquered all sorts of parts of India, I think."

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/1572058/David-Cameron-flies-the-flag-for-Britain.html

Archived