IGNORED

City Shirts 88/2013

georgebcfc20

Hi

New to the forum mainly because I'm after some help! I collect football shirts as a City fan, I want to get all the shirts from 1990 to present I keep a blog (http://bosfootballshirts.blogspot.co.uk) but I'm slowly starting to exhaust resources like eBay etc. so I'm hoping a few of you guys may be able to help I'm after the following:

Home and Away 1990/1992

Away 92/93

Home 1993/1994

Home 97/98

Away 99/00

Home and Away 2001/02

Home and Away 2004/05

Thank you for any help in advance :)

Is it just me or do you look at the old shirts and think of a single player automatically? Like 94-96 is Agostino, 06-07 is Scott Murray and 09-10 is Hartley.

Whenever I see the away kit from 07/08 I immediately think of David Noble and that goal. Tend to avoid looking at the home kit from that season mind, takes me back to that Trundle chance at Wembley. Funny how an image can be so poignant.

Whenever I see the away kit from 07/08 I immediately think of David Noble and that goal. Tend to avoid looking at the home kit from that season mind, takes me back to that Trundle chance at Wembley. Funny how an image can be so poignant.

Im guessing thats what theyre all about eBays turned up a storm in the past few hours I now only need the 93/94 home shirt and the 03/04 home shirt

Im guessing thats what theyre all about eBays turned up a storm in the past few hours I now only need the 93/94 home shirt and the 03/04 home shirt

You've got some decent shirts in your collection, I've had so many that I wish I'd kept.

I've got the 93-94 home shirt. But you're not having it, sorry.

while sifting through a pile of old footy mags earlier, I stumbled upon this beaut from 1993/94 - would be a real coup to get hold of one of these for your collection, I doubt it was worn more than a couple of times?

What mag was that one in? Looks familiar!

My old Sunday club are selling a load these shirts

post-6900-1372537926954_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality.

The guy selling them says they were originally worn by city in 1994 (he thinks) against west ham in the cup (again he thinks). Has been used sparingly by The Bristol City Supporters Club. Is hoping to get £15 for each shirt, anyone interested, before they go on eBay. PM me

Archived