IGNORED

Scottish Players?

They have five or six really talented young teenage players. When signing players that young and taking them to another country there is obvious risk but there is no doubt there is some talent.

Stevenson is a no from me, failed at Ipswich and has a suspect temperament. The keeper MacDonald is ok but doesn't command his area well enough.

They have five or six really talented young teenage players. When signing players that young and taking them to another country there is obvious risk but there is no doubt there is some talent.

Stevenson is a no from me, failed at Ipswich and has a suspect temperament. The keeper MacDonald is ok but doesn't command his area well enough.

They do indeed have some pretty talented youngsters. Callum Paterson, Kevin McHattie, Jason Holt & Jamie Walker.

I see that Jordan McGhee (a 16 year old LCB / LB) has been playing for the Scotland u-20's. That's quite remarkable at his age - worth a peek perhaps?

For those half-joking about Danny Wilson, well, he should be a free agent as he's not officially signed for them until his Liverpool contract is up on 30th June. I'd be interested in having him back.

Also, dare I say...............Andy Webster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

They do indeed have some pretty talented youngsters. Callum Paterson, Kevin McHattie, Jason Holt & Jamie Walker.

I see that Jordan McGhee (a 16 year old LCB / LB) has been playing for the Scotland u-20's. That's quite remarkable at his age - worth a peek perhaps?

For those half-joking about Danny Wilson, well, he should be a free agent as he's not officially signed for them until his Liverpool contract is up on 30th June. I'd be interested in having him back.

Also, dare I say...............Andy Webster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

Scotland Under 20s.... Even for a 16yo, that isn't remarkable imo.

Scotland Under 21s are where all their best youngsters are at.

Archived