IGNORED

Smoke Grenades At The G*s

hippy273

So one table gets turned over at cardiff and is a rampage, that happens which is a hell of a lot worse and no mention of it in the paper at the time.

The only shock is that City fans aren't getting the blame! Saying that it will be on the rovers forum somewhere!

"A group of Chesterfield fans was in the Golden Lion"

Seriously who writes this

is "group" not a collective noun? thus making "was" the correct grammar?

"chealsa is one of the better teams in london" - it always sounds wrong but i think technically it may be right

"There is closed-circuit television, you see the Golden Lion and it is quite clear that the incident was started by Bristol Rovers supporters.

"There is chanting by the two sides which escalates into violence.

"Bristol Rovers supporters pick up chairs, tables and bottles and throw them at the Chesterfield supporters.

"You see Chesterfield supporters running out very quickly."

tut tut tut. No family club award for them this year.

haven't we just won that for the 4th year in a row?

I doubt that.

you should of finished youre sentence it ends like this i exspect.....1:i have a brain.....2:we will ever be as big as city.....3:we will ever fill are new stadium unless we play city.......4:many will turn up now weve been rellegated to the conference :fingerscrossed::pray::pray: ......

47 out of 72 Football league clubs have the award and 'The Family Club' fail to get an award? Come on pepsi explain to us why :)

Rovers were suposed to be adjudicated for a family award , but when the inspection team turned up they were stopped at the gate by this supporter

0a1ee8912afefc13f60e6a706700778c.jpg

We may have won some family award but I can guarantee that if a mob of Chesterfield were walking down North Street on a Saturday afternoon chanting and generally taking the piss before waking in to say, the Spotted Cow there would be a mob of City going in after them soon enough.

Seen plenty of away fans do that to be honest with little trouble

Only trouble was Bolton and one other last season

Archived