IGNORED

What Do You Want From The Ee Next Season?

WolfOfWestStreet

I for one can't wait for the new season.

Not necessarily because I am looking forward to league one football but I'm getting massive EE withdrawals. I've started watching golf (need to have a word with myself!!)

I really enjoyed some of the atmosphere towards the end of last season, the defiant "Forza Eastenders" song going on and on and on and on ......

And the drummers that came and got involved. I don't care what people say, you lads are a credit and brought a lot to the party. Hope we can continue this.

I'm hoping that with the (relatively) low cost of a EE season ticket and with the atmosphere we can offer we'll have a good crowd again next season.

What do other Eastenders, and non Eastenders want/expect from the nut house next season?

Forza Eastend

What do I want?

Well, from a forum point of view, I’d like those in the East End to recognise that there are actually people in other stands who have different opinions / expectations etc.

If you look at the attendances, the East End probably represents approx 10% of the total crowd. This isn’t reflected in a lot of the comments on the forum. There are quite a few East Enders on the forums who believe that those in the other stands are somehow not true City supporters because they do different things. One poster even said that those in the Dolman were snobs!

The East Enders make far more than 10% of the noise which is great, but if they were they only City supporters who attended, then City would be on a par with Forest Green Rovers.

Come on East Enders – recognise that different people want different things. If City is ever to become a top team then it has to cater for a wide range of supporters. Sorry to upset you, but this even means selling a few prawn sandwiches!

What do I want?

Well, from a forum point of view, I’d like those in the East End to recognise that there are actually people in other stands who have different opinions / expectations etc.

If you look at the attendances, the East End probably represents approx 10% of the total crowd. This isn’t reflected in a lot of the comments on the forum. There are quite a few East Enders on the forums who believe that those in the other stands are somehow not true City supporters because they do different things. One poster even said that those in the Dolman were snobs!

The East Enders make far more than 10% of the noise which is great, but if they were they only City supporters who attended, then City would be on a par with Forest Green Rovers.

Come on East Enders – recognise that different people want different things. If City is ever to become a top team then it has to cater for a wide range of supporters. Sorry to upset you, but this even means selling a few prawn sandwiches!

100% Spot on

I have watched city for over 35 years

Been in the ee no more than 10 times

Why??

I want to WATCH the game

The view there is crap and since the Ateyo was built so i the noise

What do I want?

Well, from a forum point of view, Id like those in the East End to recognise that there are actually people in other stands who have different opinions / expectations etc.

If you look at the attendances, the East End probably represents approx 10% of the total crowd. This isnt reflected in a lot of the comments on the forum. There are quite a few East Enders on the forums who believe that those in the other stands are somehow not true City supporters because they do different things. One poster even said that those in the Dolman were snobs!

Come on East Enders recognise that different people want different things. If City is ever to become a top team then it has to cater for a wide range of supporters. Sorry to upset you, but this even means selling a few prawn sandwiches!

Posts like this are just negative and divisive. Have some fun with your football and drink more cider.

Posts like this are just negative and divisive. Have some fun with your football and drink more cider.

To be honest I have seen examples of reactions to peoples comments based on what stand they're in 'oh you sit in the dolman.... must mean you don't get behind the team' that sort of thing.

Just because someone wants to watch what is happening on the pitch rather than stand facing the away fans chanting doesn't mean they're not getting behind the team.

Here we go... the customary "Dulman nd ateeo iz shitee no atmosfear" vs the "eestend aint gd as u fink we wanna wtch the gme dnt make us bad fanz" argument which seems to occur on every EE thread nowadays. Can't we all just get along?

I'd like to see the odd streamer day like a few seasons ago at home to Palace. Was a great day, really enjoyed that!

Also the flags at the front to make an appearance next season, love the Gow flag!

The drummers to continue their hard work and effort, credit to the club boys!

And generally just a fun, happy and noisy time in there! Think that's what we deserve after the dross we have had to put up with and that goes for all stands.

Here we go... the customary "Dulman nd ateeo iz shitee no atmosfear" vs the "eestend aint gd as u fink we wanna wtch the gme dnt make us bad fanz" argument which seems to occur on every EE thread nowadays. Can't we all just get along?

I'd rather see no one have a go at each other for how they choose to support City, we each have our own way and everyone should be allowed to enjoy the game the way they want without being attacked for it.

What do I want?Well, from a forum point of view, I’d like those in the East End to recognise that there are actually people in other stands who have different opinions / expectations etc.If you look at the attendances, the East End probably represents approx 10% of the total crowd. This isn’t reflected in a lot of the comments on the forum. There are quite a few East Enders on the forums who believe that those in the other stands are somehow not true City supporters because they do different things. One poster even said that those in the Dolman were snobs!The East Enders make far more than 10% of the noise which is great, but if they were they only City supporters who attended, then City would be on a par with Forest Green Rovers.Come on East Enders – recognise that different people want different things. If City is ever to become a top team then it has to cater for a wide range of supporters. Sorry to upset you, but this even means selling a few prawn sandwiches!

I dont think he was suggesting anything like that. He was just making a topic about the east end..... People on this forum are too precious imho.

I'd like the apparent divide to disappear between those that like to stand near the net and those that stand in the corner. Having a drummer in the middle block would help unite the tempo. I also happen to think that singing slowly makes sense as it will naturally speed up as more people join in.

Again, I'm one who likes to watch the game, but I love a sing-song. Would be good to get some pockets of people in other stands who like a chant to help get other people singing. One for the club maybe?

The Atyeo H block is trying to create one of those pockets for next season, which could be good. As well as there being a few plans for flags in the H block as well

Archived