IGNORED

The Football Virgin Visits Bristol

Clarky89

Fair play to her though - she stands in a terrace at the mem and says "this will help the atmosphere as you don't get the boring people who sit down and go ohh I don't like this and everyone has to stand up and get involved!" haha.

I find it a little amusing that anyone who plays in a run down stadium would offer tours tbh (not a dig in particular, you are hoping to redevelop the place)

City's tour guide didn't do city many favours imo,why can't he just big up his club rather than run down rovers? Is that too tricky?

I find it a little amusing that anyone who plays in a run down stadium would offer tours tbh (not a dig in particular, you are hoping to redevelop the place)

City's tour guide didn't do city many favours imo,why can't he just big up his club rather than run down rovers? Is that too tricky?

Why? What's wrong with allowing people a chance to see the parts of the stadium that they wouldn't normally get to see. I'm sure there are plenty of kids who love seeing the changing rooms and the gym etc. Nobody's claiming it's the Nou Camp but it's our home and allowing people to see what it looks like from the inside is a good idea IMO.

I luckily had the chance to have a look around the stadium as I played at the gate a couple of years ago now! Really nice to look around, have a chat with Scotty and look at our history. The showers though were terrible, could of pissed faster!

I actually don't know if the club offers tours of AG or whether it was just a case that we knew a film crew were coming and arranged for them to be met but if BCFC do offer tours no doubt it's because our ground has history relevant to our club. Rovers could do their tours around Ikea.

Archived