IGNORED

U S Open 2013

Uncle Albert

If not one of the Brits def Mickelson. He is the player I most love to watch, just think of him applauding Rose on the final day of the Ryder cup. A top bloke.

Changed my opinion of him that day, great player but never warmed to the bloke. Fantastic sportsmanship.

Congrats to Justin, huge moment for him.

If not one of the Brits def Mickelson. He is the player I most love to watch, just think of him applauding Rose on the final day of the Ryder cup. A top bloke.

Very pleased to see Rose win but must admit to being a big fan of Mickelson - things he does around the green are amazing. Don't know if any of you play, but if you do and haven't seen it before take a look at his famous backwards shot - I've tried it on the practice ground a few times and don't understand how it's physically possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PslA4WcSos

Well happy for JR nice that it was on Father's Day you can clearly see how close he was to his dad who would of been very proud of his boy. Sad for Phil though he is such a great entertainer and a sportsman that really hurt him seeing his interview after.

Made up for Justin, very worthy winner. His singles win over Phil in last year's Ryder Cup was sensational.

I think Phil must have one of those faces that annoys people. He seems to be a decent enough bloke, and, as others have said, is fantastic to watch so there's not much else in the way of explanation.

Archived