IGNORED

Does Ajala Want To Be Here?

TBW

Not wanting to have this seem like a rant or anything but not for the first time he's often retweeting comments from AFC Wimbledon fans about them wanting him permanently and suchlike. Here's todays example:

Nick @langwithboy 59m

hoping for a huge week of signings! @daRealAkinfenwa and @tobyajala would be a great start please @AFCWimbledon #COYD

Retweeted by Toby Ajala

A few others, am I looking too deeply into these? The third one here especially...:

billy scott @billbob_scott 10 Jun

@tobyajala come back to the dons

Retweeted by Toby Ajala

Lee Woodcock @leewoodcock7 10 Jun

@conorshepherd2 @tobyajala Toby come back to AFC again and tear up league 2! #COYD #topplayer

Retweeted by Toby Ajala
Jim Hampshire @jimhampshire 10 Jun

@CiderHead01 @AFCDONSAlex @tobyajala Better fans my arse! Our fans created a successful club, your fans watched you get relegated last year!

Retweeted by Toby Ajala
Michael Francis @MF_96_ 10 Jun

@tobyajala come back to the dons,your our player,we believed in you by bringing you to us on loan and that belief paid off #baller #toplayer

Retweeted by Toby Ajala

Genuinely don't know about Ajala. Not sure if he's even pally with other members of the squad as he never seems to talk to them over twitter. Plus I have no idea of his contract situation. It's a strange one.

Also, adomah saga has gone quiet. Thought there may have been a couple of early bids in there but hey ho.

Footballer in retweeting complimentary tweets shocker...

Is this one complimentary? Basically retweeting that Wimbledon fans are better than City fans. As much as he might even believe it he's still with us now, not them.

@CiderHead01 @AFCDONSAlex @tobyajala Better fans my arse! Our fans created a successful club, your fans watched you get relegated last year!

Retweeted by Toby Ajala

Also retweeted from City fans:

can't wait, season ticket purchased bring it on... Onwards and upwards

It's my 20th birthday today. Worth a RT from city's future stars??

You have a very bright future a City, but in the graft and the rewards will come. All the best next season, time to shine :)

tell some one who cares, better wages, better fans, better club! #BCFC

you are bristol citys future #topplayer

Is this one complimentary? Basically retweeting that Wimbledon fans are better than City fans. As much as he might even believe it he's still with us now, not them.

Retweeted by Toby Ajala

Oh, i see. We were relegated because we are crap fans! I guess Dons fans must've been pretty substandard for the 2/3 of the season when their club was threatening to drop right out of the football league.

Is there a twitter translator in the house.

It may be just me but I don't get what it's all about. The language used seems like it's morse code at times. And then there is the fact that I don't care for anyone who feels the need to put their whole life on social media, I find it all incredibly dull.

Facebook is exactly the same, I have an account but I don't know why, If I need to find out what a friend is doing I will call them or text. I don't feel I need to know where someone is going for lunch, what time their lunch is or whether they enjoyed it or not.

As with a lot of guys on twitter it's all about the ego. Probably his thought path was something along the lines of I'll retweet all these guys from City and AFC to show how popular I am to my mates and the ladies. You know how it is. Anyway bit of a slow news day? Plenty of great sport on - US Open, Lions, cricket..no need to make something out of nothing.

Archived