IGNORED

Youth Targets

ciderbeans

Derrick Williams cb/lb supposedly set to sign this week

Ben reeves lb/am/lwb supposedly in contract talks with us

Jordan Palmer Samuels cf supposedly on trail with a view to signing from the horses mouth himself

Any others to add to this list? Youth that is, not just general rumours

No red raw, I've asked the man himself on twitter and he's confirmed it. Although he said 'see what happens'

He also messaged jamaal lascelles his mate saying he's potentially coming to us

Ok, seems he also had a trial with Birmingham recently.....assume they're not interested then

Derrick Williams cb/lb supposedly set to sign this week

Ben reeves lb/am/lwb supposedly in contract talks with us

Jordan Palmer Samuels cf supposedly on trail with a view to signing from the horses mouth himself

Any others to add to this list? Youth that is, not just general rumours

We're have you heard Williams is signing this week, heard about it but not that it's this week

I'll be honest, can't remember exactly where I read it, but I'm sure I did somewhere. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I hope he signs eventually. Might mean the end of the reign of tyranny by Fontaine and nyatanga

I really hope so,Should imagine we shall see some movement in the next few weeks busy july ahead.

No red raw, I've asked the man himself on twitter and he's confirmed it. Although he said 'see what happens'

He also messaged jamaal lascelles his mate saying he's potentially coming to us

If we are after lascelles then we are definitely heading in the right direction. That kid is a class act! Good on the club if true

Don't ask, don't get as they say.

If we are after lascelles then we are definitely heading in the right direction. That kid is a class act! Good on the club if true

Don't ask, don't get as they say.

I think the op meant that palmer samuels has told lascelles he is on trial with us lew, not that lascelles is coming...although that would be a very good move I believe he is highly rated at forest and will be first team for them next season.

What cider red says although I agree, lascelles on loan to partner flint would be amazing

You reckon? Everything I hear is flint is a rough diamond who needs an experienced organiser next to to cajole him through a game due to his suspect positioning. I cannot ever see us playing a youngster along side him.

Yes lascelles is young but he's England u21's at the age of 19 for a reason. He is a beast. A Steven caulker mark 2. Forest are very lucky to have him. Don't worry about age, that means nothing nowadays. We didn't know how good caulker was but put him into first team. He could have been terrible for all we knew

I think the op meant that palmer samuels has told lascelles he is on trial with us lew, not that lascelles is coming...although that would be a very good move I believe he is highly rated at forest and will be first team for them next season.

Just read it again... My bad!

Yep, a very very good prospect.

Archived