IGNORED

Dale Jennings

ciderbeans

Have we missed a trick ?

Barnsley are in the championship.....

And they've been there for some time as well.

Why the hell would he come here if championship clubs are in for him ?

I have to agree.

Good promising young player yes, but sorry ciderbeans we haven't missed out at all. Barnlsey are a championship side, what gives us the right to think we have a god given right to sign these type of players when he has gone to a team in a higher league than us?

I have to agree.

Good promising young player yes, but sorry ciderbeans we haven't missed out at all. Barnlsey are a championship side, what gives us the right to think we have a god given right to sign these type of players when he has gone to a team in a higher league than us?

This, with bells on.

Not to mention Barnsley is closer to Liverpool.

I appreciate what all are saying, it's just mad to see a player of that potential quality signed for a meagre £250,000 of which I'm sure we could afford along with wages.

Alas, we are in league 1 which to many is not as attractive. That is however the only thing that goes against us

I appreciate what all are saying, it's just mad to see a player of that potential quality signed for a meagre £250,000 of which I'm sure we could afford along with wages.

Alas, we are in league 1 which to many is not as attractive. That is however the only thing that goes against us

We may well be able to afford it but we can't keep throwing money at it, as has been said time and again. That type of mentality in the past has contributed to where we are now.

If it's not a priority then it ain't going to happen fella. I love your enthusiasm mate I really do, but we won't see money thrown around as much anymore. Don't let the Flint signing fool you.

None of us know how he'll do, he done well in League One (I think they were League One at the time) when he was 17/18.

I think he'll be a good signing for them personally but we've seen so many of these kids just fall away.

This is what I thought. It may well appear a good signing but as you say we can't be sure. I think he's a good player and will do well but £250k for a club like Barnsley is a bit of a gamble.

Archived