IGNORED

Questions For Fans

The Humble Realist

1) 1st

2) 15th

3) 7th

I think putting a minimum finish is hard, if there are obvious signs of us doing the right thing, I don't mind a lower finish, but I would be severely worried if we finished below 15th.

Minimum finish of season after if we're still in league 1 would be 10th.

2nd. We never win leagues and Wolves, under Jackett, should absolutely walk it.

10th. In League 1, we 'should' be at least top 10. Personally, I would be disappointed with lower.

6th. sneak into the play offs. With some decent 'O'Driscoll' football. Any sign of positiveness will be welcome after the last few seasons. wether we win them I wouldn't have the foggiest!!

U REDS

1) 6th

2) 15th

3) 10th

This is a tough league to get out of anyway, and add a complete restructuring in the mix and I would expect us to be a mid table team for the next 2 to 3 seasons.

We may flirt with a play off place within this period, but I don't expect any miracles for at least 3 seasons. I must add that the club is way way way overdue this shake up, and I am pleased they are finally looking to build a club from the bottom up, instead of the gaffer tape strategy we have always used.

I must add that the club is way way way overdue this shake up, and I am pleased they are finally looking to build a club from the bottom up, instead of the gaffer tape strategy we have always used.

Sounds spot on to me Screech!

To those saying '1st / Champions', we haven't won sh1t in my lifetime (46) and I reckon we are destined to always be the 'bridesmaid' as my fellow 'Woody said.

1. Where do you think we can finish at best?

2nd. I haven't seen us as a division-winning side when we're at our best, let alone following a recent relegation and four progressively worsening seasons. Automatic promotion is possible, but I don't think we're capable of winning the league. I imagine we'll have a slow start and a dodgy patch mid-season at the best.

2. Where would you accept as a minimum finishing position?

Personally, 12th. As an absolute minimum. A club with some of our players, our manager and the positive current setup, we should be top half of League One. If we're below that we're looking over our shoulder more than in front of us. That's not a positive movement for the club. We need to be looking upwards and being the bigger of the two clubs in a city the size of Bristol, whether we're recently relegated or not, that starts now.

3. Where do you think we will actually finish?

8th. I think we'll have a strong season but will start slowly and have some dodgy results both home and away, especially as teams will view us as one of the bigger sides and ultimately raise their game. We're going to have a young squad, many of whom may never have played together before.

Feeling positive, but realistic. Pushing for play offs with all this restructuring would be a successful season IMO.

1st

6th

Somewhere in the top 6.

I don't want to heap pressure on but think this is realistically optimistic. I think that we'll look, player for player, as good as most. That might change depending on departures but a team with Fielding (possibly), Flint, Cunningham, Maloney, Elliott, Baldock, Anderson should be a really strong stating point for L1.

How many other teams at this level could dream of spending £300k+ on a centre back? (Got a feeling we are spending the Adomah money knowing it is on its way).

Too difficult to predict at the moment, especially as we haven't even got a keeper or seen what signings we have actually play. But I'll have a guess anyway.

Best, we hopefully will be good for 3rd, assuming there will be only 2 teams better than us, one being Wolves.

Minimum. I think we should be hoping and expecting at least 10th, surely we should be capable of that.

Actual, I think we will finish 7th or 8th.

1. Top five although as just about everyone else has mentioned, we never win titles.

2. Top half

3. Ninth. Looking on course for playoffs until a couple of suprise defeats over Easter ruins it.

So basically most of the seasons we had the last time we were in the third tier.

I'm also going out on a limb and predicting a cup run. We can reach the third round of the FA Cup this season...

Sounds spot on to me Screech!

To those saying '1st / Champions', we haven't won sh1t in my lifetime (46) and I reckon we are destined to always be the 'bridesmaid' as my fellow 'Woody said.

Although I understand your sentiments just because it has always been doesn't necessarily mean it will alway be, man went millions of years attempting to fly.

1st

Top half as long as the football is of a style seen under SoD at Doncaster etc and not the turgid crap we've had for the last 3 years.

8th

1st

24th

Anywhere in between

And this, my friends, is why we love football - who knows, this is City we're talking about. Jake has just about covered it right there for us

Think top 3 or 4 is probably beyond us, so I'd say 5th at best

Lowest......God knows, but would be disappointed if we didn't finish top half, so I'll go 12th

As for where we finish.....see above, so I'll go 8th

1. Where do you think we can finish at best?

2. Where would you accept as a minimum finishing position ?

3. Where do you think we will actually finish ?

Difficult at this stage I know but....

For me

1. 1st

2. 13th

3. 10th

2nd

Above Swindon

Anywhere between 6th-10th

Still awaiting the final team for the season - whether we will be making any new signings (other than keepers) and who's still going to leave.... Can't help but thing we should be in the top 10, but would settle for a consolidation year around midtable, providing we are developing a good squad/playstyle.

Archived