IGNORED

Are We Pleased With The Fixture List?

CheddarReds

Happy with the start as we really have to hit the ground running with those fixtures early on. August will tell us a lot and if we come through unscathed then we could have a decent season.

You're worried about our start against teams who's fans will be worried about playing us!

True. Was looking on Bradford's forum this morning and they're not keen about coming here.

Guess it shows how low our confidence is after last season. Maybe rightly so? We'll see....

Not worried but seriously under enthused. Can't get excited about playing Crewe, Tranmere, S****horpe etc.

This really has hit home how crap we are when I saw the fixture list.

I know the club is trying its best to be positive but it ain't working with me.

The season ticket hasn't been renewed and I have better things to do with my money.

I know that the die-hards among us will turn up whatever division we are in but I've had 40 years of this sh1te.

Hrmph!

Pleased that Wolves is early. They will probably have more new faces than us, it might be a good time to catch them.

Shame it is not the Molineux fixture though, it would have been ideal to get that out the way.

That bloody place is jinxed, so many nightmares from when City have played there and got stuffed !

Wolves I will miss as it falls on the mrs birthday, I have said to her it would be a nice day out but she ain't having any of it

Tell her if she doesn't let you go she won't be having any of it!

Not worried but seriously under enthused. Can't get excited about playing Crewe, Tranmere, S****horpe etc.

This really has hit home how crap we are when I saw the fixture list.

I know the club is trying its best to be positive but it ain't working with me.

The season ticket hasn't been renewed and I have better things to do with my money.

I know that the die-hards among us will turn up whatever division we are in but I've had 40 years of this sh1te.

Hrmph!

s****horpe? we're not rovers :shifty:

Is anyone happy or unhappy? Any games people are gunna miss or can now go to? What do we think about Bradford as the opening game? I'm off school so I'm hoping I can go to Stadium MK!

Me personally, I'm a bit disappointed. I can only go to first 2 league games and I really wanted one of those to be Carlisle, Brentford or Orient away.

Bradford will be interesting and probably one of the tougher tests at home. We'll have to be up for it.

How can anyone really be pleased with a fixture list containing Crawley, Stevenage Colchester, MK Dons and the like? It makes depressing reading but we're stuck with it so may as well make the most of it and get behind the team.

Four football grounds to add to the 86 grounds I've visited following City. Great news, not depressing in the slightest.

Archived