IGNORED

Stadium Survey

Some very weird results and wouldn't look to much into it.

I've always heard that people like coming to Bristol and making a weekend out of it - so should have higher scores for town/city, especially considering Gillingham and Oldham are 4/5 towns!

Food and drink and Facilities are probably marked right, but do they even matter? It really bewilders me how some people put so much emphasis on food at a game. It's only 2 hours, surely you don't need to eat, plus every ground has chippies etc by them. Looking into facilities it seems to refer to things that day trippers like such as comfy seats and great views, which you get a bowls, which arguably doesn't translate to a great experience. Obviously we are going to be improving facilities.

Also looking at Swindon right at the bottom, in all fairness it's a very accessible ground by train, far more accessible than the Gate so again a weird result.

What a farcical article and survey:-

Bristol is mediocre as a place for Bristol City and yet top notch for Rovers.

Wolverhampton is an excellent place compared to a mediocre Bristol

Atmosphere at The Gas is excellent, with 3 sides is it?, and rather poor at the Gate when it is widely known to be one of the better grounds for that.

And those are just a fraction of the inconsistencies meaning the questions were structured incorrectly or the findings have been mis-represented or both.

In short a load of old cobblers.

Some very weird results and wouldn't look to much into it.

I've always heard that people like coming to Bristol and making a weekend out of it - so should have higher scores for town/city, especially considering Gillingham and Oldham are 4/5 towns!

Food and drink and Facilities are probably marked right, but do they even matter? It really bewilders me how some people put so much emphasis on food at a game. It's only 2 hours, surely you don't need to eat, plus every ground has chippies etc by them. Looking into facilities it seems to refer to things that day trippers like such as comfy seats and great views, which you get a bowls, which arguably doesn't translate to a great experience. Obviously we are going to be improving facilities.

Also looking at Swindon right at the bottom, in all fairness it's a very accessible ground by train, far more accessible than the Gate so again a weird result.

You're right, Bristol is a 5 on the Rovers results yet not on ours!!!

Meaningless.

Archived