IGNORED

Never See Footballers Doing This

We were sat outside a cafe on the Glos Rd when four Glos players in casual kit came out of Sainsbury's with lunchtime snacks (Nevil Road now has the same caterer as the Gate :( ).

Herself asked "are any of them internationals?", and was surprised to hear that two of them had played for NZ. I wonder whether football internationals would lower themselves to dap down to the shops on foot?

Greg Cunningham often frequents Asda in Bedminster, seen him on occasions with an older gentlemen, possibly his dad? Honestly a really nice bloke, no edge to him atall which is refreshing!

It's free entertainment that place (my local supermarket). Mental people filling up trolleys with 20p asda price larger

It's free entertainment that place (my local supermarket). Mental people filling up trolleys with 20p asda price larger

Chavsda in Bemmy possibly the worst shopping experience I have ever had. Fat sweaty people, kids running riot. Disgraceful.

David Beckham & Robbie Keane both recorded video messages wishing the Rugby lads all the best.

I was waiting for someone to post something along the lines of 'you see footballers doing this all the time' - I couldn't be bothered to find an example myself, but I agree with the sentiment.

Archived