IGNORED

Rangers Tickets

Anyone know when tickets on sale and game deffo going ahead. Going to watch this but live in Manchester so will stay in Bristol Friday night, don't want to book a room if game is called off due to fa or police.

Your best bet would be to book a room with the flexibility of being able to cancel it if your plans change, I would imagine the price will start going up once Rangers fans start booking in large numbers.

Out near Carrington then, get your lad watching the pros.

Train can get expensive, however I've had returns for £24 before now.

Looking forward to watching Oldham and the like next season, not far to go.

Yep Carrington other side of canal to me, have looked at trains before and it's always quicker to drive than catch the train.

My lad supports Swansea :-o but is hopefully having trials next season with man utd. Scouts been watching him last season and spoke to me end of season saying coming back for another look at him and will go from there.

Looking forward to Oldham game dead close as is a few of the other games as well. Where are you based?

This is why I'm always complaining about potd prices can't decide till day not knowing if his game is on or off so always feel penalised due to no fault of my own.

Archived