IGNORED

Ashton Gate Cider Fest

hippy273

i went to the Ashton Gate cider festival Saturday night.Good range of ciders great music played resonably priced food.Really enjoyed the night went to BS3 After which was iceing on cake.

Enjoyment is subjective but i feel some people are very difficult to please.

Well done to all involved great night thank you although my head really hurts :laugh:

i went to the Ashton Gate cider festival Saturday night.Good range of ciders great music played resonably priced food.Really enjoyed the night went to BS3 After which was iceing on cake.

Enjoyment is subjective but i feel some people are very difficult to please.

Well done to all involved great night thank you although my head really hurts :laugh:

Is this the same as the cider festival that happens before every home game on the park wall outside, with the burger van supplying the reasonably priced food?

I was going to come up with some mates but it clashes with the Weston Cider Fest on the Pier so we stayed down here saved travelling expenses also saw the Red Arrows as well so by the sounds of it we made the right choice

Landed at Bristol Airport. Did a little cameo for us golfers at Tall Pines.

Not the best golf yesterday, but a bad day at golf beats Weston pier any day of the week.

But like you I had the Red Arrows, The Vulcan Bomber (?) and to cap it all, Thatchers Dry at the 19th!

popped down friday night, it wasnt to bad. enjoyed the crossmans slush to which you could add flavourings. think i may of had a few too many but the highlight of the evening for me was holding a barn owl.

Were there hedgehogs?

Went to the day session on the saturday - impressed with the turn out and great selection of glider - happy daze, dog dancer and haymaker were my favourites. Had a big session on the friday so struggled through the first couple hours. Hope the club made some money from it.

Fair play to the lads who got up and sand Drink up ye cider - I was bellowing it out from towards the back :)

Archived