IGNORED

Millwall's Shirt Sponsor - Prostate Cancer Uk

Uncle Albert

People slagging off a club for putting charity before profit. Some City fans embarrass me.

Its embarrassing to suggest that if aimed at me.

As at no point have I - or would I slag them off for sponsoring and helping a charity of any sort.

The club will always be a joke regardless, based on the scum that follow them about.

Racist, sexist and all that jazz be the trend of their fanbase, more extreme than any other in the country.

Of course its a nice gesture for charity, but won't wipe off the real brand of the club.

As at no point have I - or would I slag them off for sponsoring and helping a charity of any sort.

The club will always be a joke regardless, based on the scum that follow them about.

Racist, sexist and all that jazz be the trend of their fanbase, more extreme than any other in the country.

Of course its a nice gesture for charity, but won't wipe off the real brand of the club.

Thought for a moment then you were on about us, but then i am not redeye....

a level headed rational response...

Archived