IGNORED

Season Tickets Bought Today!

42nite

Yep. Take 'em to a real game.

We took my mates 8yr old to a game last season and sat in B Block Dolman. He loved it and has been regularly since.

Hooked !

My first game was at 7 or 8 as well! It was the most recent L1 promotion season. We beat Gillingham 3-1! Has the kiddy got a season ticket this year?

Nay for me. Gone 10 years straight with a ST. Things on and off the pitch have been so bad in the last few years I am staying away. Funny how after 4 signings so far a lot of people have changed their mind about getting a season ticket.

Because the changes put in place are starting to work and attracting young and hungry players will attract people

Nay for me. Gone 10 years straight with a ST. Things on and off the pitch have been so bad in the last few years I am staying away. Funny how after 4 signings so far a lot of people have changed their mind about getting a season ticket.

Yea funny that, you would have thought staying with exactly the same squad that saw us relegated would have encouraged people to renew.

SOD is building a young, hungry and talented squad, I'll be renewing with a number of others this week. COYR

Have they? Genuine question, it would be interesting to know if anybody has. (I'll start a poll!)

I've got mine but I always intended to, the same goes for the 10 or so people I sit with.

Have they? Genuine question, it would be interesting to know if anybody has. (I'll start a poll!)

I've got mine but I always intended to, the same goes for the 10 or so people I sit with.

Same here. I just wanted my money to stay in my bank account until the last minute given that there was no incentive to renew earlier than 1st July. Still think they dropped a ricket on that one. Think an earlybird incentive, particularly for renewals, to grab people in and in early this year would have seen more people sign up early and encourage others to do the same.

Because the changes put in place are starting to work and attracting young and hungry players will attract people

Did we not think the same way when Coppell was brought in? Not saying it's going to happen again but it's no guarantee

Yea funny that, you would have thought staying with exactly the same squad that saw us relegated would have encouraged people to renew.

SOD is building a young, hungry and talented squad, I'll be renewing with a number of others this week. COYR

Totally agree, I hope it is young, hungry and full of talent. But we have not seen these guys play yet. Lets wait until we see pre-season and the first ten games.

i'm sure I read in the last few months how fans are going to stay away next month as they are being served the same old shit each week. Remember one poster who walked out of AG as soon as he heard the line-up. Good decision to as I believe we lost.

Did we not think the same way when Coppell was brought in? Not saying it's going to happen again but it's no guarantee

Totally agree, I hope it is young, hungry and full of talent. But we have not seen these guys play yet. Lets wait until we see pre-season and the first ten games.

i'm sure I read in the last few months how fans are going to stay away next month as they are being served the same old shit each week. Remember one poster who walked out of AG as soon as he heard the line-up. Good decision to as I believe we lost.

No I didn't, I was a lot more optimistic when he was brought in and with him signing a player of

The year an experienced prem right back and the current England goalkeeper we had every right to but in hindsight it set the club back as badly as pulis

The old board made plenty of promises but didn't keep them

This board appear to be sticking to the new philosophy it's taking time but I'm generally looking forward to the future again

Still a lot to do, i will be interested in the accounts next season (that's when we will see the full extent of the cost savings)

If you cannot see the substantial changes taking place in how the club is run in terms of management and recruitment of players and the difference SOD made to a very poor squad then it 's your loss.But thankfully you seem to be in the minority.

Got mine. Once city's in the blood you aint getting rid of it.

This is exactly my position.

My Dad, his Dad, were City through and through, so I became City as a natural progression, unless you can't afford it, why wouldn't you go to watch YOUR TEAM?

The division we are in doesn't matter to me, I've enjoyed some great times watching City as a boy, teenager, adult, father and now grandfather.

I've also wished at times that My Dad had never taken me to Ashton Gate.....but not for long.

This is exactly my position.

My Dad, his Dad, were City through and through, so I became City as a natural progression, unless you can't afford it, why wouldn't you go to watch YOUR TEAM?

The division we are in doesn't matter to me, I've enjoyed some great times watching City as a boy, teenager, adult, father and now grandfather.

I've also wished at times that My Dad had never taken me to Ashton Gate.....but not for long.

Best post ever

We sold approx 9,300 last year. Not sure of latest total but I believe it's over 6,000 with a month still to go. Great support as ever from our fans

Thanks dave. Impressed with 6k thought we might struggle with season tickets this year after the last few years of disappointment.

Anyone having trouble with the ticket office number?

Am trying to chase my Ashton & Backwell ticket as its not arrived but the number just rings and then an answermachine kicks it for a random mailbox.... I am sure it used to place you in a queue

Archived