IGNORED

Summer Update Please....and Who The Hell Is Timothy Bird?

MC RISK77

Alrite guys and gals,

had a manic few weeks and not had a chance to catch up with goings on at BCFC much and havent got time to trawl through 3 weeks of posts, In a snapshot can someone let me know any relevant

- Transfer gossip both in and out

- Seen some stadium stuff are we ploughing on with redeveloping AG? and when is final decision due on AV?

- Who the hell is Timothy Bird - have just noticed a locked thread and he is all over it? what has he done to upset this forum

Cheers all....hope your all having a good summer thus far

Alrite guys and gals,

had a manic few weeks and not had a chance to catch up with goings on at BCFC much and havent got time to trawl through 3 weeks of posts, In a snapshot can someone let me know any relevant

- Transfer gossip both in and out

- Seen some stadium stuff are we ploughing on with redeveloping AG? and when is final decision due on AV?

- Who the hell is Timothy Bird - have just noticed a locked thread and he is all over it? what has he done to upset this forum

Cheers all....hope your all having a good summer thus far

Foster and Skuse have left.

Any other news pales into insignificance.

We've signed Pele, Cruyff & Eusebio, the new kit is green & we've finally built a ground on Ashton Vale that holds 300,000, big enough for a intergalactic champions league debut against FC Red Crater of Mars.

so in other words its as boring as every other close season we have had when we have to resort to fantasy!!!! might leave it another month to see if anythings happend then

excellent all i need to know.....cheers glyn

:thumbsup:

In all seriousness , we've signed Aiden Flint (23) from Swindon right sided CH, Derrick Williams (20) from Villa left sided CH, Jordan Wynter (19) from Arsenal holding MF.

GK Frank Fielding looking likely to sign today or tomorrow.

Foster released in exchange fro a Friendly v Rangers on 13th July.

As for Tim Bird, think he was having an off day. Hope that helps, I'm sure others will let you know what I've missed out.

• Admin

I'm Timothy Bird, and so's my wife.

No I'm Timothy Bird

:sub:

Im Timothy Bird and so's my wife

I'm Timothy Bird and your all liars. I shan't listen to any of your responses as I don't trust you.

Oh dear, seems like I'll have my work cut out banning all these duplicate accounts !!

Archived