IGNORED

Lets Welcome The New Recruits

havanatopia

Frank Fielding today,

Derek Williams earlier this week

Aden Flint 2 weeks ago

Jordan Wynter a little before.

Welcome guys and I hope you will all play your part and help get the City straight back up.

Bienvenidos a BS3

Anymore coming? hmmmmm... obviously.

Anymore leaving? .. all the best.

Edited by havanatopia

Sean Keeps his cards very much close to his chest as we know and perhaps Adam Baker knows better than to ask him the same question over and over but it is his job to do just that only in this last interview he did not, namely... 'any more areas you want to strengthen?'.

I am sure he does and will if the right one can be found or negotiated and if a key player does end up going. So, other than another goalie, do others feel he will or we do genuinely need another player?

At this the first day of new season training I feel Sean has assembled some decent players that along with the current squad will be a strong force this year. Unless anybody goes he has a better team right now than we had a year ago.

Sean Keeps his cards very much close to his chest as we know and perhaps Adam Baker knows better than to ask him the same question over and over but it is his job to do just that only in this last interview he did not, namely... 'any more areas you want to strengthen?'.

I am sure he does and will if the right one can be found or negotiated and if a key player does end up going. So, other than another goalie, do others feel he will or we do genuinely need another player?

At this the first day of new season training I feel Sean has assembled some decent players that along with the current squad will be a strong force this year. Unless anybody goes he has a better team right now than we had a year ago.

Another GK is a must although as they will be brought in specifically as a number 2 there's no mad rush for that.

I think if we are to be playing without wingers then another central midfielder is a must. We have plenty of defensive minded options but are definitely lacking in the pushing forward creative type.

Assuming Baldock and Davies are to stay I can't see us signing another striker with Taylor and Burns also here.

Another GK is a must although as they will be brought in specifically as a number 2 there's no mad rush for that.

I think if we are to be playing without wingers then another central midfielder is a must. We have plenty of defensive minded options but are definitely lacking in the pushing forward creative type.

Assuming Baldock and Davies are to stay I can't see us signing another striker with Taylor and Burns also here.

Well that depends on Burns pre season form... we know what taylor can offer

nail it and he could really be the surprise package, if he doesn't nail pre season then he may be on loan again to develop further

unlike Taylor, Burns has time on his side

then of course there are injuries and to me that is where i would be worried with Baldock especially

The club needs a hit man type striker, but then again they are in short supply.

still think Davies will go actually