IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewals

glynriley

ST Renewal  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a returning ST holder this year. I had to give mine up about 4 years ago due to study commitments but I'm now done with that and buzzing to be coming back at such a time of change and optimism!

Though I'd made my decision before we were even relegated, so it wasn't due to new signings per se

I'm a returning ST holder this year. I had to give mine up about 4 years ago due to study commitments but I'm now done with that and buzzing to be coming back at such a time of change and optimism!

Though I'd made my decision before we were even relegated, so it wasn't due to new signings per se

Welcome back!!

I'll add another option.

Is there a membership so you can get away tickets. Didn't know there was such a thing. Live in Manchester so go to all away games up this way.

Pretty sure there's a membership so that you can buy tickets before they go on general sale for home games. I assume it would also work for away games?

Left it a bit late to renew today called up about 16.45 and was in position 1 in the queue until i got cut off at 17.00, was trying to renew 3 season tickets will try again in the morning. Does anyone know what time the phone lines are open Saturday?

Left it a bit late to renew today called up about 16.45 and was in position 1 in the queue until i got cut off at 17.00, was trying to renew 3 season tickets will try again in the morning. Does anyone know what time the phone lines are open Saturday?

I think it's 10-14.00, not 100% though.

Renewed today, guy in shop said had been really busy, and had just passed 6000, that was about 2pm today

Yep, confirmed by the club's twitter account. Quite impressed. I was always going to renew but did wait to see the fixtures as struggle to get to midweek games.

I would love to renew but my job is in serious jeopardy and I just plain can't afford it!

Sh1t happens but I will be back. :(

After 38 years, you would have thought I would have grown out of watching the football by now.

Gutted!!

Archived