IGNORED

Any Spies At The Training Ground?

eric04

Watching now it is the youth against the first team. Youth one up after Fontaine misses a through ball.

Hardly a shock.

Hopefully SOD can see what a joke Fontaine is before the real stuff starts, otherwise it could be a long season ahead.

Can`t we terminate his contract mutually? pay the bugger off before more damage is done.

And the earliest slagging off of a player in the 2013/14 season comes a few hours into the first day of pre season.

Congratulations. Certainly quick out of the blocks.

I think it's been more of a seamless transition from the 2012/13 slagging to be fair, there hasn't been a natural break in it!

Hardly helpful is it? So Fontaines fresh start lasts about 30 mins of his 1st day. Well, guess what, barring injury I reckon Fonts will be a shoe in to start the season meaning that every manager since he joined has considered him good enough (not to mention the manager from a mid table premiership club who was prepared to spend a lot of money on him) so I suggest all the keyboard warriors (& the sheep that follow them) get used to the idea & back every player wearing red on August the 3rd. If your not with us you're against us!

Archived