IGNORED

Zak Ansah

Evander SnowyField

Apologies if this has come up elsewhere but thought I'd repost

Appears to have trained with us today, been tweeting with Brundle, Dobie, Wynter, Lewis Hall and Krans all evening and closed by saying 'Bristol lads seem a good bunch'

Zak Ansah

Pacy forward Zak is another product of Arsenals Hale End Academy who has made his mark in the reserves.

An exciting talent with an eye for goal, Zak was forced to play out of his comfort zone at the beginning of the season in a deep-lying central midfield role for the Under-18s.

Zak Ansah Profile

Born May 04, 1994

Sidcup

Position: Striker

Squad Number: 39

Previous Club(s)

His promotion to the second string was swift, however, and Zak soon became an established member of Neil Banfields set-up in his preferred advanced role before a knee injury cut short his season.

Zak, who is equally adept out wide or through the middle, made his debut for the Under-18s at just 14 and is also an England youth international.

A good reason why Twitter is for those who need to get out more.

I'm sure it can be useful, but is such a lame concept for a lot of reasons - mainly a place to try and show off pointless shit and get people to share their pointless shit back...

Oh yea, this lad. Hasn't signed or trained with us.

I'm sure it can be useful, but is such a lame concept for a lot of reasons - mainly a place to try and show off pointless shit and get people to share their pointless shit back...

Alright grumpy, cheer up its Friday. Just a misinterpretation! What else is this forum for apart from bringing these things forward to be discussed? False lead. And for the record, I get out plenty, along with countless other millions that use twitter and find it a very interesting way of keeping up with the news. Don't be such a relic.

Yeah the 'social media is for people who need to get out more' is a pretty nonsense argument these days and is generally made by those who either don't or can't use it I find.

Whether people of certain generations like the concept or not, social media is a massive part of the way people live now. Of course some take it to the extreme and use it to attention seek, but people who wanted to do that could do it long before Facebook and Twitter!

For what it's worth I also saw the post from Ansah and thought...hmmm I wonder if we'll be signing another Arsenal youngster!

By the way - interesting side point - my original post referred to it as T. W. A. T. tter and the forum software corrects it to Twitter in the post. Damn clever stuff!

Alright grumpy, cheer up its Friday. Just a misinterpretation! What else is this forum for apart from bringing these things forward to be discussed? False lead. And for the record, I get out plenty, along with countless other millions that use twitter and find it a very interesting way of keeping up with the news. Don't be such a relic.

That would be Scrumpy to you, not grumpy. Being 26 I'm hardly this relic you want to suggest. As I said, I'm sure there are useful ways to use it.

I'm simply not one to waste my time and read about what other people are doing every 25 minutes.

Yay lets all get really interested in a Twitter battle between two nobody 'celebs' - happens way too much...

or

I'm going to retweet a picture of a Cornetto that my home boy Justin Beiber posted cus he's hungry, but he took the time to take a picture of it first (not attention seeking)...

Bit of a rant, but like Facebook, there is so much shit on these things.

*Just to be on topic*

I hope Zak has a good career, init.

Well said. Saved me posting very similar.

Kilkenny and Lee Johnson were arsenal youths :)

I'd of thought if we signed him it would be a 6 to 12 month contract with the devlopment squad

Now I've got this awful vision of Wynter passing the ball backwards, making himself unavailable for the ball, shirking tackles, unable to header & being picked every week despite offering nada to the team!!!!!

Whoever their scout is, he is doing a cracking job.

I notice Yeovil have taken Kieffer Moore on trial. Young Dorchester striker who is being monitored by quite a few Championship clubs according to the Dorchester manager. He has already trained with Charlton.

on subject of twitter can also be used productively to keep up with breaking news and things you particularly are interested in- saves going looking for information when what you want is succinctly delivered to you. All a question of how you use it ....

Zak's old man (Andy) played down at the Gate a couple of times in the 90's when he was with Southend. I spent some after match sessions in the Players Lounge with friends who played at SUFC at the time and Andy was an absolute top bloke. Went on to become an actor/player in Dream Team!

I kept in touch with my contacts for a few years after they'd retired and when they suggested I should drop a pony on Andy's lad to play for England at some stage (he was showing good at 7 yrs old) I really was too skint to even consider it. Only went on to make his debut for England Under 18's when he was blinkin' 14, didn't he!

He's established in the Arsenal Reserves now, so not for the third division I guess

Archived