IGNORED

Marv As Our 2Bd Choice Right Back?

tezOfCity

Played there as a youngster, all the attributes to be a good defender. Negates the need to bring a new rb in. Hed still be free to play midfield if needed and maloneys fit.

Waddaya recon?

Not for me. You need your full backs to get forward. Maybe 7th choice CB?

Played there as a youngster, all the attributes to be a good defender. Negates the need to bring a new rb in. Hed still be free to play midfield if needed and maloneys fit.

Waddaya recon?

his performance at right back in wembely says to me no, or only if every other right sided player at the club is injured,

Waddaya recon?

Anyone who was at Wembley that day would say no. I was there so...no.

Anyone who was at Wembley that day would say no. I was there so...no.

i was there. It was years ago. I think hed be fine as backup. Especially since maloney has a very good injury record. We must be getting near the limit of what we can spend this year on wages especially if recent players linked turn out to be true. I think this is one area where we can/should save our money.

Dont get me wrong though if wynter is half decent there let the boy play, but i think hell be the one taking marvs role in midfield next season when we need a robust ball winner.

will he want to? He described himself as a midfielder so i would guess thats his preferred role. And obviosly he came here for first team football in his favored position.

Yes he come here for first team football but nothings a gimmie in this game especially for a 19yr old kid with zero league experience to his name. What do you reckon Wynter would say if SOD told him on the eve of the Bradford match that hes starting his first ever league game infront of 14/15k fans but at RB?

Archived