IGNORED

Where Will We Finish?

Robin 101

Where will we finish?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please name me 9 better clubs in this division than us?

Yes I would like to, but we simply dont know how good/bad we are going to be!

it looks like a young talented team but until the footy starts we wont know how good! Also we expect to lose Anderson and Adomah and will probably loose quite a few others and we will probably bring in some more youngsters so its in the lap of the gods and SoD how well it will all jell

However I'm hopeful too!

that is a bit hard at the moment

without knowing how good other teams will be or how good we will be next season i guessed at 10th

but at a guess Wolves, pboro, preston, cov, brentford, bradford, mk dons, notts county and sheff utd could all finish above us

I understand people being quite negative about our chances next season which is understandable considering the shit that's been served up the last couple of years but surely with baldock and Davies up front and some of the other talented players we have we should really be having a massive tilt at the title, this squad is full of championship quality players.

I understand people being quite negative about our chances next season which is understandable considering the shit that's been served up the last couple of years but surely with baldock and Davies up front and some of the other talented players we have we should really be having a massive tilt at the title, this squad is full of championship quality players.

impossible to say at this moment,with all these young players coming in who knows how we'le start.

nobody has any ideal what the team that walks out to play bradford will be.

i think nearer the top than the bottom.

if we don't manage to go up this season, i would bet money wele do it the next.

Archived