IGNORED

Kilkenny Doing A Twitter Q&a Tonight

Jon atyeo is my dad

He did one last season as well. Good on his for actually doing them, not many players would.

He also said there's a younger player we should all be very excited about the way they play football within a passing game, reckon it could be Reid myself.

Taking a fair bit of stick for not tackling well either, makes a valid point about Xavi etc not being tacklers and people still have a go at him for the same.

A Q&A for an individual poor player? Someone ask him if he knows the definition of delusion of grandeur...

Interesting to know what you think makes him a poor player?

Is it that he's not box to box doesn't tackle and barely scores goals?

Or

Is it because he has an intelligent footballing brain can read a match yet majority of his teammates since here have been off the pace? Playing in English systems that don't work?

There's 2 sides to this but one things for sure our English attitude to what makes a good player needs to change!

Is anyone asking the obvious question though, why all the finger pointing and mouth when he himself isn't a great player?

He isn't claiming to be a great player though. Many of the things that he is saying a majority of people would tend to agree with.

Asked about what newplayer would be most exciting next season he said:

there's a player already at the club that fans should like if we play the right way by passing it,

think he's been at the club since he was about 12. I'm not going to mention names coz that will put pressure on him

Anyone know who?

there's a player already at the club that fans should like if we play the right way by passing it,

think he's been at the club since he was about 12. I'm not going to mention names coz that will put pressure on him

Anyone know who?

People on there were reckoning Reid.

Anyone know who?

Key player next season? I'd put money on him playing the first three games, before taking up his usual spot in the bench; picking up the wages...

Xavi runs with the ball. Xavi can pass forward, Xavi can tackle. Xavi can fend off other players. Xavi can find killer passes. Xavi wins (most) things.

Kilkenny can't seem to do any of these.

Ill admit I was one person asking him a few questions in with criticism because I don't rate him.

It's hard to speak your mind and get your point across on twitter with the 140 character limit

He answered and replied to most which was fair enough, got a bit more respect for him now.

Perhaps he has been a victim to not fitting in with our style of play, but perhaps he should have changed his style to fit in a bit more. I'd hope he turns out to be brilliant this season, who wouldn't want him to! But he has been awful for us so far.

Ill admit I was one person asking him a few questions in with criticism because I don't rate him.

It's hard to speak your mind and get your point across on twitter with the 140 character limit

He answered and replied to most which was fair enough, got a bit more respect for him now.

Perhaps he has been a victim to not fitting in with our style of play, but perhaps he should have changed his style to fit in a bit more. I'd hope he turns out to be brilliant this season, who wouldn't want him to! But he has been awful for us so far.

What was our style of play last season?

Archived