IGNORED

Torres Golden Boot

prankerd

If you watched any of it, you'll know that none of those involved viewed it that way.

Agreed.

I watched every game, I enjoyed a lot of it especially watching Italy who I thought were outstanding.

One of the things that stood out for me was the officiating, I though it was top draw, however FIFA needs to start seriously using video evidence to crack down diving.

Too many of the games were spoilt by rolling around on the floor & waving imaginary cards in the air, it's disgusting and there's no place for it in football. FIFA need to crack down on it before next years World Cup or I fear it's going to be farcical, Neymar is far & away the worst of all offenders, shame really as he's obviously a talent but what sort of example is the boy setting to the millions of kids watching?

Why the hype for Neymar I don't get.

Suarez brilliant footballer, shirt attitude.

He's a class act, it's undeniable. I, before this tournament, thought he was overhyped but he's stepped up to the plate and shown why Barca have bought him for so much.

Cut out the diving and bulk up, he could be one of the best in the world.

Since when was the confederations cup a major tournament?

It's the international version of the jpt

Since the semi finals of it involved countries that had won 12 of the 19 world cups between them. We'd take it seriously if we ever got anywhere near it.

One of the stupidest comments I've ever read on this forum! Did you even watch any of it?

Aye, JPT lower league cup competition Confederations cup, Winners of respective Continental title. We could only wish to be in a competition like it. Remove Tahiti and it is pretty damn strong competition.

Archived