IGNORED

Who Can Start The Most Interesting Thread Of The Close Season ?

Major Isewater

• Admin

Dont know about most interesting as it can be different things for different people but my thread on how SMCP affects us and how we can benefit from it must be amongst the most educational. I've seen far more understanding from everyone on here since I posted it :)

Dont know about most interesting as it can be different things for different people but my thread on how SMCP affects us and how we can benefit from it must be amongst the most educational. I've seen far more understanding from everyone on here since I posted it :)

yeah, good thread that. Cheers.

I have an interesting thread. It is poking out of the underarm of my jacket, sometimes it bends to the left, other times it bends to the right, it always comes out with me when I wear my jacket. My wife would like to sew it back in so that it doesn't hang out for everyone to see but so far I've managed to avoid letting her sew it back into the seam from where it obviously belongs. I think it's a cotton thread but can't be sure as the jacket states that it's pure wool on the label attached to the inner pocket.. I wonder if anyone else has an interesting thread, I once new a plumber who had a thread on a piece of black iron pipe that he kept in his tool kit, he called it a long screw. Does anyone know of a nut looking for a thread?

Can't work out if you're being serious or on the wind up ....

Archived