IGNORED

More Egg On Face!

redysteadygo1

Email inbox shows email from BCFC entitled Rangers Tickets now on sale.

Try to open the email and it just hangs there telling me " mail loading - please wait ". Yes but for how long? could be for as long as some people have waited on the phone when ringing in for tickets.

Could you not just have a little whinge to yourself rather than boring the rest of us?

Ridiculous isn't it. They sent me the e-mail (which I could open) BUT, I'm not even going !!

What a waste of everyone's time, sending me an e-mail for a match I can't make.

I mean, really.

:facepalm:

No problem with other emails in the inbox. Broadband speed check 9.4 mb/s.

As for private whingeing I spent a lifetime in an industry that only survived on excellent customer service and know that unless a supplier is aware of a problem they will not be able to get rectify it and hence satisfy and retain satisfied customers who will extoll the product to others.

Problem is we are all trapped customers, being fans of BCFC, but this should not be an excuse for poor customer service and the littler dig was in sympathy with the many comments of people's aggro trying to secure Rangers tickets. Thank goodness I am not one who feels the need to go to friendly matches.

Try to open the email and it just hangs there telling me " mail loading - please wait ". Yes but for how long? could be for as long as some people have waited on the phone when ringing in for tickets.

thats your isp and e-mail server not the club,

Mine opened fine.

Looks like you need a new computer,

No problem with other emails in the inbox. Broadband speed check 9.4 mb/s.

As for private whingeing I spent a lifetime in an industry that only survived on excellent customer service and know that unless a supplier is aware of a problem they will not be able to get rectify it and hence satisfy and retain satisfied customers who will extoll the product to others.

Problem is we are all trapped customers, being fans of BCFC, but this should not be an excuse for poor customer service and the littler dig was in sympathy with the many comments of people's aggro trying to secure Rangers tickets. Thank goodness I am not one who feels the need to go to friendly matches.

sorry buster but it looks like you're the one with the problem, why don't you do a customer service number on yourself and pipe down to leave the rest of us in peace? The OP's got shake down written all over it from first word til last. You aint getting me mister, got it?

If it works for others but hangs for you it's 90% likely it's a problem on your end, have you tried different browsers, or maybe your firewall is blocking the images if it does in fact use images etc

Travesty. I suggest you phone the club and demand they finance fibre optics if they are going send you emails in the future. How dare they!

Archived