IGNORED

Bayern Munich Forced To Apologise

I wouldn't call it petty, kids buy what they see their idols in and if they see their idols in Nike then chances are they'll buy Nike. You don't pay to sponsor a team only for the team to deck it's players out in another sponsors kit.

Relevance to BCFC site, nope exactly pointless topic

Really? Get a life. Precious little flower aren't you. Whatever next. Go and have a cry, man the **** up, and come back. When you come back, have a real hard think about your post, have a look in the mirror and say to yourself, "was it really that important to get upset about?".

Some people on this forum really need to sort themselves out. It's not as if the title was City related and then the post was about the oven temperature for chips.

Really? Get a life. Precious little flower aren't you. Whatever next. Go and have a cry, man the **** up, and come back. When you come back, have a real hard think about your post, have a look in the mirror and say to yourself, "was it really that important to get upset about?".

Some people on this forum really need to sort themselves out. It's not as if the title was City related and then the post was about the oven temperature for chips.

This post makes laugh. You talk about someone else getting upset about an irrelevant post then you yourself post something far more aggressive and pointless. People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones. Please stop trying to play God.

Bad day Badger!?

watch-out-forum-police-coming.jpg :P:P

Oh dear Todger oh sorry I mean Badger, bad day at the office or not getting it on a regular basis? Don't think I was ever upset just a pointless post!

I think you need to man up me old mucker and not get so upset

This post makes laugh. You talk about someone else getting upset about an irrelevant post then you yourself post something far more aggressive and pointless. People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones. Please stop trying to play God.

Well said Cardy, nice to see there are some sane people on here!

No, it's not. I care about cooking my chips right. :noexp:

Christ, bit of a rant.

How would one man up exactly? Would taking mysterious selfies and using them as an avatar count?

It wasn't Bayern dressong them it was the players own clothing.

If i ever sign a pro contract then I'll make sure that the small print has a clause in it that says I can wear whatever sports gear I want away from training/playing...

If there's one thing I hate it's poxy oven chips, I mean how hard can it be to either cut some tatters up and fry them or just pop to the chippy and get a nice bag of big proper chips? Some people just have to be the big I am and pre heat an oven to 220 before gently arranging some tooth pick excuses for chips on a baking tray and putting it on the middle shelf for ten to twelve minutes or until golden brown......they always ensure to turn the chips once.......show offs

I've done the stadium tour in the Allianz Arena, and all the TV's throughout the stadium are Hitachi, after Bayern signed a deal with them when the ground was built. However, Samsung are the official sponsor of the Champions League, and on CL matchdays, someone comes along from Samsung, accompanied by a CL representative, and replaces all 270 flat screen Hitachi LCD's, with a Samsung. After the game, he has to put the Hitachi's back again. Same with the beer in the bars, they're not allowed to sell anything other than the official CL beer (Amstell, I think) during CL games...

Uefa are having it right off with the sponsors of the CL....

I've done the stadium tour in the Allianz Arena, and all the TV's throughout the stadium are Hitachi, after Bayern signed a deal with them when the ground was built. However, Samsung are the official sponsor of the Champions League, and on CL matchdays, someone comes along from Samsung, accompanied by a CL representative, and replaces all 270 flat screen Hitachi LCD's, with a Samsung. After the game, he has to put the Hitachi's back again. Same with the beer in the bars, they're not allowed to sell anything other than the official CL beer (Amstell, I think) during CL games...

Uefa are having it right off with the sponsors of the CL....

Wow

That is a lot of effort.

Relevance to BCFC site, nope exactly pointless topic

Very relevant; Botswana youngsters photographed in City's 2012-13 kit, shock horror - Blackthorn label hardly visible so they will be absolutely livid that their launch into the Southern Africa market has been a damp squib. And all because some cost cutter in the boot room thought the old kit would do as freebie handouts instead of the spanking new white arm bander tops. Utterly shameful.

If there's one thing I hate it's poxy oven chips, I mean how hard can it be to either cut some tatters up and fry them or just pop to the chippy and get a nice bag of big proper chips? Some people just have to be the big I am and pre heat an oven to 220 before gently arranging some tooth pick excuses for chips on a baking tray and putting it on the middle shelf for ten to twelve minutes or until golden brown......they always ensure to turn the chips once.......show offs

NO NO NO :grr:

Twenty minutes at 200, please.

Archived