IGNORED

Dave L's Email

Is Dave L a Cottage or Shepherds pie man?

I have it on good authority he's Hedgehog pie man. Just tucking into one now at the Avon Gorge Hotel or at least someone with grey hair and a club tie is. There's a microphone on the table beside him so good bet it's him. No WiFi there so explains lack of response on the email front.

I have it on good authority he's Hedgehog pie man. Just tucking into one now at the Avon Gorge Hotel or at least someone with grey hair and a club tie is. There's a microphone on the table beside him so good bet it's him. No WiFi there so explains lack of response on the email front.

Eating with Tim Bird?

Eating with Tim Bird?

I googled it, is this the same dude ? ;)

The most wonderfull sight to be introduced to american men in the last few years. The rise of a womans thong or G-string, while her pants are lowered. T-bird, only works with pretty, sexy woman. When a T-bird is exposed on a fat woman - it is then called a 'T-bomb'.

There used to be handy telephone directories on many of Bristols pub toilet walls according to a bloke I know called Justin his friends Patrick FitzWarren, Warren FitzPatrick & Wan FitzAll looked but didnt notice one for DL anyway Justin says they've been painted over now & he's had to sign up for F...Book on his pc cos his contacts in WC's have all but dried up..

Dave L:

was he ever a member of the (when it was a good local newspaper) Evening Post Pillar Box Club? Scouts? Boys Brigade? or other?

ever receive a Blue Peter Badge ?

does he sing in the bath?

prefer tea or coffee?

sleep on the left or right hand side of the bed?

wish his name was Dave Nat West?

ever tempted to sing 'My Way' or 'I Am What I Am' over the AG tannoy system?

or scream 'I'm Mad As Hell & I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore' after watching the Reds screw it up yet again?

has he secretly ice-skated at Ashton Vale in wintertime?

Does anyone know his email address? :) .... Think theres a market for Foam Hands?

Archived